THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding any forum rules or mods I could send a PM to to ask.
When I was new I tried to find the rules like you did, then quickly realized that this place is a total anarchy.

Swan why are you orange?

Catchy orange! It even shows up stronger on the green background than TheUsualSuspects av

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I had a good night yesterday. I had gone almost a year without talking to a great friend of mine. I've been all over the world, but my musical "match" was right here in Flint. He's done a few really stupid things in public (a birthday party, night after a concert in Chicago), and after hanging out again, he flaked out on a standup event I paid for. He wouldn't even let me know he wasn't going to come.

The crazy thing is that I was the one to call him, usually after a music event (usually a death).. We used to always joke around with Prince's "When Doves Cry" - we would insert another former mutual friend "Sit if you will on Jon _______'s stomach" - and that 4 note beat would remind and bring laughter. Finally, that was the voice mail I left that got a response.

We talked for 2 hours yesterday, mostly about music and life. He kinda apologized, said he was sick of everything, so I just "swept it under the rug" and then "ah forget it" - though I still wanna know why he wouldn't at least say he didn't wanna go anymore so I could find someone to go with, but I found a girl from Germany in Detroit, and if he keeps his word, we'll hang out today.

My band is trying to figure out what to call ourselves. We have come up with some good names, but my favorite so far has been The Pretentious Illiterates.

My band is trying to figure out what to call ourselves. We have come up with some good names, but my favorite so far has been The Pretentious Illiterates.

That is funny, in a good way.

Swan, call your band Al Khawalat.

Actually, I really want our name to have the word Cayente in it. If it were a jazz fusion group, which it might be, we could all ourselves Blue Cayente.

GF drunk dialed me at 1 am rehashing every fight we've ever had.
That wasn't fun. She hates the fact that one of my ex gf's was a stripper.

I'm supposed to drive up to boston and see her on thursday.. she gets really emotional when she's drunk and she falls down a lot.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Wow, speaking of falling down a lot ---- About 6 or so I went to pick up a friend I haven't talked with in months.He lives only a couple miles away, and my place is a better place to hang out. Played music, talked music, life, etc... I can handle "partying" - I'm always in control, can always drive, etc.., but he drinks so much, and then he'd add Xanax to that.. He was definitely ***********. He wanted to smoke a cigarette, but he was being too loud outside, so I thought let's go for a walk. There was a strip club right down the road he wanted to go to, I laughed and said "Why Not" - better than puking in my house! Halfway there he wanted to go back.. He was stumbling, then fell pretty hard on the grass, luckily a tiny mark on his face. It felt like I was carrying him at times. So he says he should go home. I go inside and get EVERYTHING of his. We get to his house and he says he forgot his phone on my couch, which was impossible, but how can you argue with someone so intoxicated, so I drove back. He found it in his coat.. Drove back there, and he put in the CD I burned him, stuff he didn't know (the stuff I've probably mentioned here - music from other countries from the 60s and 70s) but after a few songs, he had to call it a night. He apologized for flaking out a few times, not calling me back - I had fun, but would have liked our first hangout in a long time to be more sobering.

About to start a horror script, and I have no freaking clue what to make it about.

About to start a horror script, and I have no freaking clue what to make it about.
Bronies.