What should I name my kitten?

Tools    

That cat is so cute, I'm really jealous. I'm not allowed to have animals, sadly, so you better name him something cute.

You could always name hime Yoda, he'll be a junior you!

A junior Yoda?

How about Padawan? Pads for short.

A junior Yoda?

How about Padawan? Pads for short.

Ya! Cuz I'm asuming the cat would be like his kid, lol.

Padawan would be cute too. And then whenever people ask you how you gave your kitten the name, you could be like Im training him to be a jedi. lol

Actually, that last one makes me realize that Fezzik is a pretty freakin' great name.

Fezzik? Like from the Princess Bride? Had to google that one lol.

Yup.

I actually love Padawan. But Fezzik is pretty freakin' perfect. One of my favorite movies, fun to say, short, suits his personality, and kinda sounds like "fuzzy"--which he most definitely is.

The bar is set. I'll bounce it off the missus. Plenty of other ideas welcome. But there's your standard, people.

You mean somebody has actually taken something I said seriously?

Must be because of the beer I've been downing all afternoon. I'm telling the missus I need to drink more.

I always thought Fezzik was a gentle giant character so its cute! Hope she likes it!

Semper Fooey
Name him after one of the little rascals

Porky
Butch
Alfalfa
Ferina
Buckwheat
Spanky
Froggy

Semper Fooey
Just call him pussy and add, depending on his size, little or big.

Big pussy
little pussy

If he's heavy
fat pussy

Just call him pussy and add, depending on his size, little or big.

Big pussy
little pussy

If he's heavy
fat pussy

Would Hairy work with that system too?

The Adventure Starts Here!
You can't call him Angel Eyes, no matter how much you like the character. Seriously, picture yourself telling people his name, or calling him. "Here, Angel Eyes!" Nope, just doesn't work.

Frankly, I even had trouble with Mal/Malcolm when he was here. Didn't really know which one he responded to better and kept getting it confused with Mort. LOL

I like Fezzik.

Seems everyone I know is naming something this week. A friend's naming her new car. You're naming your cat. I'm trying to name the guinea pig coming my way this weekend.... (BTW, I'm pretty settled on Orville Redenbacher unless someone comes up with something more awesome, like Fezzik. LOL)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I like pets that have two names, like a little person. When I get a cat, depending on the sex, I'm naming it either David Bowie or Emily Bronte

I'm trying to name the guinea pig coming my way this weekend.... (BTW, I'm pretty settled on Orville Redenbacher unless someone comes up with something more awesome, like Fezzik. LOL)[/quote]

Who is Orville Redenbacher? The old popcorn man? lol