Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm in with Veronica Lake.

Johann von Goethe

Alright, I had a revelation, and decided to go with Jessica Rabbit.
I almost picked her... I also thought about the thigh crusher in Bond... :

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I've made some Jessica Rabbit avatars for Nebs. I bet she wishes she got her in time, too.
They're somewhere in the avatar thread, if you want them, Sleezy. I don't recall what they look like, though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes.

P.S. I went back and posted an image of my old avatars where I first put them up because reading this thread is surreal without seeing the actual image.

I'll add you in just a second. For some reason I thought I already did, but maybe I'm thinking about your grill thread, and your return.

P.S. I went back and posted an image of my old avatars where I first put them up because reading this thread is surreal without seeing the actual image.
Neat idea!

alright, im in on this one - I chose Emma Murdoch / Anna from Dark City. hope she's not taken already!

Will change mine late tonight or tomorrow - at work all day.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm assuming using the same person is okay, just a different style avatar, like with Trek.

If so, here's mine.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Is this ok "Catherine Tramell" from Basic Instinct ok?

Is this ok "Catherine Tramell" from Basic Instinct ok?
I just started watching it but the internet isn't that fast it buffers a lot so I might watch it tomorrow