Top Ten Sequels Of 2011

Tools    

Just wanted to know if anyone will be seeing these:

I'll be seeing

MI4
Scream 4
Hangover 2
X Men: First Class
Transformers 3 (Cmon we're all going to see it)
Cars 2 (Maybe???)
Pirates 4
Harry Potter 7B

I will probably end up watching all of these at the theaters, I am a sucker for sequels even though a lot of them are no bueno

The only one mentioned in that YouTube piece that I'm at all interested in is The Hangover Part II. The big one not mentioned that I'll be in line for is Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr.'s second Sherlock Holmes.

Among the many not mentioned there is also Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I, Fast Five (the fifth Fast & the Furious flick), Big Momma's: Like Father, Like Son, Happy Feet 2, Kung Fu Panda 2: The Kaboom of Doom, Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World, Diary of A Wimpy Kid 2: Rodick Rules, Madea's Big Happy Family, Final Destination 5, Piranha 3DD, Paranormal Activity 3, National Treasure 3, Johnny English Reborn and A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I cannot wait for Scream 4. However, I already heard who the killer is.

I will not be seeing The Hangover II.

Big Momma's: Like Father, Like Son (?!?!?)

.... OH.

MY.

GOD.

Suddenly, Scream 4 doesn't seem all that exciting.

That'll pick up a few Razzie awards next year, I'm sure.

I'll be seeing

MI4
Scream 4
Hangover 2
Cars 2 (Maybe???)
Pirates 4
Harry Potter 7B
I will see Cars 2 because my son loves cars. Scream 4 definitely not due to the fact I never seen Scream 3. Never watched Transformers 2 so I probably wont be seeing part 3. I have never watched Potter and I own the first 5. Pirates 4 is a maybe, I did like Pirates 1 and I have seen part 2 and part 3. X-Men is a no, MI4 is a no, Hangover is a yes. I never really know untill they come out.

Boy, the only one I will even bother making an effort to see are Scream 4 and X-Men: First Class, and even those are response dependent. I'm actually making a concious decision to see as many original and other worldly films as I possible can this year.

I still cannot get over this. An action/comedy father/son bonding movie where they go crossdressing together! Is this the first of its kind?

Seriously: What is it with black men and crossdressing in movies?! Are black men insulted by this? There seems to be an awful lot of this going on -- Tyler Perry's doing another Madea movie this year, too. There has also been Eddie Murphy and that guy from Juwanna Mann. There was also White Chicks. Now this third movie in the Big Momma series is taking it all to a whole other level. I am not against this, of course, but this Big Momma's: Like Father, Like Son looks like some damn funny *****, if only to laugh at.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
...if only to laugh at.
EXACTLY! I saw a poster for this at the theatre and could do nothing except shake my head. I like how the studios seem to think waiting a while between movies will make people forget how bad they were/are. Sadly, I still remember the Big Momma series (even if I didn't watch it).

TERRIBLE IDEA! Of course, it'll probably go on and make a lot of money. Everyone wants to end up like Eddie Murphy, apparently. Un-funny and un-employed.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Out of all the films listed by bother MM and Holden the only two I might see are Piranha 3DD (depending on how much I like the Piranha remake when I see it) and, maybe, Scream 4, though I doubt it'll be very good. After all, it's not like Scream 3 was a triumph or anything.

Everyone wants to end up like Eddie Murphy, apparently. Un-funny and un-employed.
Yes, but he's an un-funny and un-employed multi-millionaire. I'd love to end up like that.

I will be staying far, far away from Transformers 3, as I did from Transformers 2 and wish I had from Transformers.

I think the sequels that actually hold any interest for me would be Sherlock Holmes 2 and X-Men: First Class, but I will also likely be (eventually) seeing Cars 2, Pirates 4 and most of the other kid's titles.

MI4
Scream 4
Hangover 2
Cars 2 (Maybe???)
Pirates 4
Harry Potter 7B
ill check these out at cinema...

Pirates 4
Hangover 2
Transformers 3

I will be staying far, far away from Transformers 3, as I did from Transformers 2 and wish I had from Transformers.

To be fair, the first Transformers was fairly enjoyable. But the response to the 2nd was was so overwhelmingly bad that I just couldn't bring myself to watch it and normally I wouldn't care, but the power of opinions obviously goes a long way. I feel guilty that I didn't give it a chance, but I know deep down that it was probably the right thing to do.

Yeah, I know "most" people enjoyed the first Transformers, my kids among them. I wasn't one of them though. I just didn't enjoy it at all. Give me the original cartoon series and the animated movie, thank you. That's the "real" Transformers. (Yes, I am an official "old fogey" when it comes to Transformers.)

I'll be seeing

MI4
Scream 4
Hangover 2
Cars 2 (Maybe???)
Pirates 4
Harry Potter 7B
FastFive i can't wait!!!
it looks better than the 1st movie
*****, keep your mouth shut"

Given how much of a disappointment the second Transformers movie was, I don't know how well the third will be able to pull in viewers unless Bay does something to change the issues that plagued the last.

I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see how spy kids 4 turns out!