The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

→ in
Tools    

"Thumbs up!" equals happy little green positive rep points and "Thumbs down!" equals evil red negative everybody points and laughs at you points...

You can also click that little guy to the left of the thumbs up, he looks like he's saying something, and then leave a private comment for the person that wrote that post. If you're into that sort of thing.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You accidentally clicked on the , so you did exactly what you were supposed to do. That is our reputation system. As you can see under your user name, you have the beginnings of a green line (or light sabre); that's because green is good (positive) rep. Somebody likes your post, they may give you a . If you are extremely rude, trying to sell something or are just objectionable in general, you may receive a which is red. Green = Go with God (or Gosh, if you prefer) and Red = Stop, or wait a minute there, Buddy.

See, now this thread is actually interesting. Let me also take this opportunity to direct you here.
MoFo's very own help section, if you can't find it there go down to the shout box and ask there, a regular is almost always lurking in there.

I really enjoyed this one, it has that dread feeling all along, the direction is great aswell, one of the better reboots tbh

I really enjoyed this one, it has that dread feeling all along, the direction is great aswell, one of the better reboots tbh
this one is one of the good ones especially with jessica biel loved her on 7th heaven one of my favorite 90s shows

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Doesn’t come close to touching the original. TTCM original is one of the greatest horror movies of all time along side Nightmare On Elm Street.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "