Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Wrong Turn (2021)

Wanted to like this more than I actually did. The story was a bit ropey (who cares, it's a horror, right? ) but there was not enough tension to make it hang together. It descends far too early into a "survival" pic.

Performances were all solid but the story/intention was askew in my view.

I'm super happy about being in a 40's mood right now. I need more oldies in my main chart, and I find the phenonemon of modern films overtaking the top section interesting since my number two is from the 40's. Anyway, right now I'm watching The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and even though I don't think it'll reach top 100 it's still very good.

I'm super happy about being in a 40's mood right now. I need more oldies in my main chart, and I find the phenonemon of modern films overtaking the top section interesting since my number two is from the 40's. Anyway, right now I'm watching The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and even though I don't think it'll reach top 100 it's still very good.
A great film. One of Huston's best. Bogie was even better than he was in The Caine Mutiny. And it's hard not to smile thinking of Walter Huston's laughing dance. Top 50, maybe top 25 for me.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Okja

dont forget theres gonna be john wick 4 that will be release in 2022
Yeah, I know. Not sure how I feel about that, they’ve been able to keep up to the mark so far, but 4 is really pushing it.

We’ll see, of course. I am still kind of looking forward to it.

Recently re-watched. So good.