What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Americans. Tried watching the first episode when it just started but i couldn't get into, i decided to give it another chance and i'm enjoying it. Up to episode 6.
I quit watching the Americans for no good reason. The final ep of season 1 or 2 is one of the best things I have ever seen.

Heres my itinerary...

Currently rewatching season 3 of The Sopranos, and halfway thru House Of Cards season 4.

Once those are finished Ill be watching three revered series that Ive never seen before - 1. Death Note 2. The Office (US), and 3. The Wire.

Somewhere in all that Ill see Bigger Than Life for the MoFo Chain Plus Kingsglaive, Sugar, and Million Dollar Arm just cause I wanna.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hongkong cinema!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Currently binge watching "The Office" and I am on season 7. I love the character of Dwight. He's so unabashedly self-confident, yet clueless.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Dwight's self confidence is one of my favourite character traits in a show ever. Also love how much he loves his job and was clearly born to do it even though it is so random and boring. Not that the job part is original, Hank was the same in King of the Hill. One of my favourite jokes is in one of the first episodes in a flashback to him. Boomhauer, Dale and Bill when they are kids and the others want to be Astronauts or rockstars or whatever and Hank wants to "sell propane and propane accessories"

Anyway, gonna binge Season 2 of Mr Robot soon. It was my favourite show last year and if Season 2 is as good as i've been hearing then it could become a favourite. Really need a new drama to love haven't really had one since Mad Men finished.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
NCIS (re-watch)

Half-way through season 7 with my dad, allways entertaining.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.

Transparent-- I was a little hesitant to watch, thinking it might be way campy, but it is a really well-made show, and anything but. Totally enjoyable!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Utopia. Gonna start this evening

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Feud, starting tonight. I think only 3 episodes have aired which suits me because I dont really like binge watching.