Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

While survivor 1 is nearing its end, it is time to start the groundwork for survivor 2. Godoggo has done a great job with survivor 1 and I hope to do the same here. I am looking for 17 contestants this time around (19, if the demand is there). Why those numbers you ask? I'll leave that up to speculation.

While survivor 1 isn't over it is time to see who will follow the footsteps of Cobpyth, The Usual Suspect, or Skepsis and be crowned survivor champion. Who knows, maybe we will even have a repeat winner.

Anyone who is interested in playing needs to let me know in this thread. Once we have all our contestants we will get this show on the road, but obviously not before the first game is over. And don't worry, this game will be paced just like godoggos. I understand the lives we all have, as long as nobody goes all nebbit on this game (sorry, nebbit). Hopefully we can see all of the regular survivor players in this second game then.

To have a little fun to start when you sign up, let me know what your luxury item is that you are bringing along. Who knows, it may be part of some future challenge.

This game will have twists, turns, and challenges that we haven't seen before. Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all other contestants? Well, we will soon find out.

CONTESTANTS

Masterman- OUT 3rd
Daniel M-OUT 8th, 4th jury member
Godoggo-OUT 10th, 6th Jury Member
SeanC- OUT 13th, 9th Jury Member
Teeter G- WINNER of SURVIVOR 2
Swan- OUT 9th, 5th Jury Member
Movieman- OUT 6th, 2nd Jury Member
TheUsualSuspect-OUT 12th, 8th Jury Member
Jiraffejustin-T-2ND PLACE
Sexy Celebrity-OUT 11th, 7th Jury Member
Sci Fi Slob- OUT 4th
Donniedarko- OUT 5th, 1st Jury Member
Rhys- OUT 2nd
Cobpyth- OUT 7th, 3rd Jury Member
Destiny- OUT 1st
Hit Girl-T-2ND PLACE

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Sign me up.

Go on. Really enjoyed the first one, godoggo was a great host and I am sure you will be, lots of bitching and backstabbing in the end, but too be expected. Should be interesting to see the differences in this one and how alliances and gameplans are when compared to last time.