Films you're looking forward to this year?

Tools    

Since we're half way through the year, I only thought It was appropriate to ask; as of right now, what is your most anticipated films for the rest of the year?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mine are....

1. Call Me By Your Name
2. The Phantom Thread
3. Mother!
4. The Florida Project
5. The Square
6. The Disaster Artist
7. Una Mujer Fantástica (A Fantastic Woman)
8. Last Flag Flying
9. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
10. The Snowman

In no order

Phantom Thread (Paul Thomas Anderson)
Mother! (Darren Aronofsky)
Baby Driver (Edgar Wright)
Blade Runner 2049 (Denis Villenueve)
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Martin McDonagh)
Dunkirk (Christopher Nolan)

1. Call Me By Your Name
2. The Phantom Thread
3. Mother!
4. The Florida Project
5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
6. Dunkirk
7. Murder on the Orient Express
8. The Disaster Artist
9. Detroit
10. A Ghost Story

The bolded of your list make it onto mine!!!! A Ghost Story sees Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara paired on screen together again. Yaaaaasss!!!!

Don't know what else is coming out this year, so can't provide my own "list" just yet.

The bolded of your list make it onto mine!!!! A Ghost Story sees Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara paired on screen together again. Yaaaaasss!!!!

Don't know what else is coming out this year, so can't provide my own "list" just yet.
'Call Me By Your Name' and 'The Florida Project' are 2 films that I recommend to be on your radar. I've heard the official trailer for CMBYN will hit at the End of July.

Check out Baby Driver. If you liked Edgar Wright's other stuff you probably should like this.

Also Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri if you liked In Bruges or Seven Psychopaths

Check out Baby Driver. If you liked Edgar Wright's other stuff you probably should like this.

Also Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri if you liked In Bruges or Seven Psychopaths

I had actually just minutes before posting, looked at the poster for Baby Driver. It looks like my kind of thing. Love Wright's stuff, and McDonagh (except with both of them, I tend to not take to their stuff based in the USA as much. It just loses something.)

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
1. Despicable Me 3
2. Thor: Ragnarok
3. Phantom Thread
4. Dunkirk
5. Blade Runner 2049
6. Spider-Man: Homecoming
7. The Dark Tower
8. Murder on the Orient Express

“I was cured, all right!”
Triple Threat (Jesse V. Johnson)
Cast: Iko Uwais (The Raid), Tony Jaa (Ong Bak), Tiger Hu Chen (Man of Tai Chi) and more!

Okja (Bong Joon-hong)

The Foreigner (Martin Campbell)
Outrage: Final Chapter (Takeshi Kitano)
Paradox (Wilson Yip)
The Night Comes for Us (Timo Tjahjanto)
Battleship Island (Ryoo Seung-wan)
Namhansanseong (Hwang Dong-hyuk)
Special Citizen (Park In-je)
Dunkirk (Nolan)
Atomic Blonde (David Leitch)
To the Bone (Marti Noxon)
The Merciless (Byun Sung-hyun)
The Villainess (Jung Byung-gil)

The Hitman's Bodyguard
Thor 3

Will go see The Last Jedi but I'm not particularly stoked for it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Hitman's Bodyguard.
Cannot wait for Hitman's Bodyguard, MoFo!

The Circle
IT (maybe, depending on the reviews)
Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Happy Death Day (maybe, depending on the reviews/if my cinema gets it)
Cult of Chucky (if I can get it this year)

Not much now, really.

This might just do nobody any good.
Holy hell, how did I not know about this movie:

Mudbound.

Synopsis:

"Two men return home from World War II to work on a farm in rural Mississippi where they struggle to deal with racism and adjusting to life after war."
From Dee Rees, director of the great Pariah, starring Carey Mulligan, Garret Hedlund, Jason Mitchell, Mary J. Blige, Jonathan Banks, Jason Clarke, Rob Morgan and Kelvin Harrison Jr.

Great reviews, Mulligan is getting best actress buzz.

Survival family
Dunkirk
The Third Murder
Outrage: Final Chapter
Blade Runner 2049
Okja
Blade of immortal
The blue hearts
Before We vanish
Seems I forgot baby driver and the last jedi

1). The Last Jedi
2). same
3). same

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Awaiting new movies' premieres is good for normies.

True cinephiles await releases of old movies on Blu-Ray OR releases of restored silent films thought to be lost before.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Awaiting new movies' premieres is good for normies.

True cinephiles await releases of old movies on Blu-Ray OR releases of restored silent films thought to be lost before.
Such as???