MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

Yeah, pretty wild, looked hopeless just a few weeks ago, especially with the injuries still coming.

But man, if I get Scherzer and Stanton back for the last few weeks...

Clayton Kershaw has 20 Quality Starts this season. Only Grienke, Cole, and Verlander have more with 21 apiece, BUT theyve pitched 13.2 to 28.2 more innings since he missed the first month of the season.

Still the best
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cut.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	56946  

Yeah, raw physical gifts are way off their peak, but he's so good he's still one of the best around just based on placement and decision making. Living legend.

I couldn't decide which tweet to post so Ill do both.

If the season ended today, I'd be in first place! I'd really like to get back in the hundreds tho. Can some of you guys start ignoring your team? Is this one the tightest years yet? Seems like it.

A system of cells interlinked
My team is doing better, but I can't seem to get over the hump to get back up into the 90s...

If the season ended today, I'd be in first place! I'd really like to get back in the hundreds tho. Can some of you guys start ignoring your team? Is this one the tightest years yet? Seems like it.
The more I ignore my team the better it does. I need a 12-step recovery program for tinkering of fantasy sports teams.

Christian Yelich is done for the season having fractured his own kneecap from a foul ball. THE VOODOO DOLL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR YODAS ROSTER, NOT MINE!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Charliebrown-1-.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	57207  

I forgot how dumb September baseball can be sometimes. Down to the wire, every bit counts, trot out aces who get knocked around, meanwhile some dude with a 5+ ERA hurls a gem.

Baseball, man.

September sucks! No Yelich, and Bichette & Aquino decided to take the month off. My offense is now a rotating door on ramming speed.

...and then a single scores a run off of it. So dumb.

We'll see if we get a scoring correction. But things are so tight, silliness like this actually might swing a championship. Especially if it stops this from being a QS or something.