help identifying music from an audio clip

Tools    

any orchestral movie theme experts here that would care to monitor the audio wav clip from a few posts below to identify a theme? its an instrumental piece.. assuming its from a well known composer... sounds like hans zimmer if i had to guess... thanks in advance..

brilliant!!

tempsend.com/8C76FCA59C

great call Yoda! i've heard them use hans zimmer before.. i just wonder what artist this is. i'm trying a few other forums.. i wont give up.

Epic is a fad. Out of this world can be just being yourself.
I tried listening to the clip but it took me to a website where I'd have to download something and etc. I like classical music so I wanted to check it out. Maybe I'm missing something.

thats the correct site, it was best thing i could think of to host the file.. i named the wav file "nametune.wav" because i'm calling this 'name that tune'.. good luck! thanks for trying to help..

Epic is a fad. Out of this world can be just being yourself.
Success, I had to update my software! However, I feel like it's a jeopardy clip because it's so short and I'd have to be pretty darn brilliant to identify what exactly that tune is. But I agree that it's being played at a sports event where the team is initially winning but appeared to be losing it's footing. That was mouthful because I'm a mouth. Anywho, I'll work on it again