Larp movie

Tools    

Im tringing to find info of a movie trailer a saw a while back, its about LARPing (live action role play), were a group of larpers kidnap a girl, only that they do it for real, apparently they are kind of crazy and believe everything is real or something.

the plot of the trailer if i can remember goes something like this (not sure about it to), a girl invites her boyfriend to a huge LARPing convention, he doesnt want to go but she convinces him, she gets captures by a rival clan/army and she thinks its just make believe but the captors are taking things seriously so the boyfriend must go rescue her.

i saw the trailer a few years ago in a "upcoming movies to look forward to" list, and taught that i would like to see it but never saw any more promotion for it again, tried to find it but most of my searches bring up darkon.

thanks for your help!

The Wild Hunt

It is available on Netflix, among other places.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

you are amazing, thank you!

how did you find it? did you use Google or have you seen the movie?