Movie imagry; looking for a cheeky secretary or box office attendant

Tools    

I reckon if they had kept her look from Ghostbusters, but made her character as flirty as it was in Ghostbusters 2, she would have made a more memorable character.

Semper Fooey

Wanda Wiggins, the secretary to Mr. Tudball, in the outrageous Carol Burnett skit, “Tudball and Wiggins”, is an exaggerated depiction of a dim witted assistant. Mr. Tudball is completely frustrated with his assistant who is always preoccupied with doing her nails, makeup, or daydreaming. She appears to be a complete idiot. Yet her ignorance is the genius of this skit. Mrs. Wiggins deliberately agitates Mr. Tudball. In the 11 minute “Intercom” skit, Mr. Tudball attempts to coach Mrs. Wiggins in his scheme to get out of addressing an important matter but Mrs. Wiggins has her own shenanigans.

Wanda Wiggins, the secretary to Mr. Tudball, in the outrageous Carol Burnett skit, “Tudball and Wiggins”, is an exaggerated depiction of a dim witted assistant. Mr. Tudball is completely frustrated with his assistant who is always preoccupied with doing her nails, makeup, or daydreaming. She appears to be a complete idiot. Yet her ignorance is the genius of this skit. Mrs. Wiggins deliberately agitates Mr. Tudball. In the 11 minute “Intercom” skit, Mr. Tudball attempts to coach Mrs. Wiggins in his scheme to get out of addressing an important matter but Mrs. Wiggins has her own shenanigans.

Wow @ the saddle 'Secretary'

Janine is a nice touch. That image is right on there Will.15

Project has stalled for the time being due to an absence of reply from the cinema. I pitched my concept to them and thy haven't been heard from. Reckon it's time to give them a nudge...

I did poke the cinema in the ribs and received no reply. It's time to let them fall away. Many thanx for the input, all.

...and as such, is the Artist's life. :sigh: