movie about an angel

Tools    

hi, i remember reading the plot to a movie about a angel that try's to save the human race or something, it seemed very much like Constantine, its upcoming and i want to say the lead is Guy Pearce but i dont see any movie like that in his filmography.

NVM found it.

the films name is Legion, and the guy i was thinking was Paul Bettany not Guy Pearce. Took me a while because i had to google the filmography of every actor that i taught could be cast as an angel.

"After God loses faith in Humanity, the archangel Micheal is the only one standing between mankind and the apocalypse" sounds interesting.

"Our pet's heads are fallin' off!"
NVM found it.

the films name is Legion, and the guy i was thinking was Paul Bettany not Guy Pearce. Took me a while because i had to google the filmography of every actor that i taught could be cast as an angel.

"After God loses faith in Humanity, the archangel Micheal is the only one standing between mankind and the apocalypse" sounds interesting.
Haven't heard of this one. You peaked my interest. I'll look it up.

NVM found it.

Seen it, quite enjoyed it too.

Are you sure its that one?? because Legion comes out in 2010, maybe you are refering to the australian film "gabriel", wich one did you see??? because i like the theme of those movies.

Ohhh dunno then, I just know I saw one with I guess a near identical plot line. Cant remember what it was called. Was good though.