cell phones
kids crying, talking, cell phones
crowd comments
sticky floors
bathroom lines, and lets not forget how disgusting they are
safety , sometimes the theaters near me get rough
ticket prices
food prices
quality of movies - when was the last time you really thought that movie was worth $8, maybe Forrest Gump.

Also the ease of dvd rentals with Netflix, makes it one less place to go in our hectic lives.

I'm a romantic at heart
When I went to see Pride & Prejudice there was this family that came in not only with two kids under the age of ten but a baby. The baby was crying alot throughout the movie and the other kids began to get very antys as the movie went on. Very disturbing.

Originally Posted by tearjerker
When I went to see Pride & Prejudice there was this family that came in not only with two kids under the age of ten but a baby. The baby was crying alot throughout the movie and the other kids began to get very antys as the movie went on. Very disturbing.

I feel sorry for anyone who can't find a babysitter once in a while... but that's not your problem... and you should have complained about them to management.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I hate children in "mature" screenings, cell-phone addicts and couples finger-shaggin' in the seat next to mine, that's all.

I hate snorers, and teenagers.

lol, I find movie theatres a lot like lecture halls at school. People talk, put their feet up on the back of your chair....I have very long hair so often their dirty shoes are in my hair! and then the shaking of the seat, it makes me nauseous. the kicking...People fall asleep and start snoring. Or chomp on Doritos or any other loud food! The "giggly girls"..oh yes and the "giggly boys". It is frustrating. I avoid movie theatres since I get all the annoyances at school. I much prefer to spend half the money and watch the movie without distractions.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Originally Posted by Tbj
I hate children in "mature" screenings, cell-phone addicts and couples finger-shaggin' in the seat next to mine, that's all.
um. what's fingershagging? dare i ask?

I love going to the theatre. "I never minded the little things!" I understand all the annoyances, however I find it quite easy to block them out. Say on the off chance that It does get that unbearable! I request a refund or voucher for another veiwing.