Obscure prison movie from the 1990's/early 2000's

Tools    

Hey, so I'm honestly desperate to find the movie that this tiny, low quality picture comes from. There is no other picture that I can find from it.

Anyway, basically in the scene from this picture, a buff, bald white guy in a white tank top (for description's sake) is fighting, and beating up this other, smaller guy in a prison cafeteria/lunchroom/area with tables while a bunch of other guys watch.

I imagine it's one of those corny action movies (like, stock punching sound effect corny), but it still holds a weird soft spot in my heart.
The one detail that I do know is that this movie was released before 2006, probably in the 1990's or early 2000's.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I can't make out the image on mobile but...

Tango and cash had a few white tank tops roaming around. Maybe the van damme prison movie too.

I checked, and it's not either of those films, but thanks anyway.

There's also another scene from it where a guy is being beaten up inside a jail cell by I think the same buff guy in tank top from earlier. It's also visually very dark, but in this scene, the camera is looking into the cell and you can see part of the smaller guy's face. I don't have a picture of that scene.

Also, I believe the guy in the white tank top is bald. He looks like the pro-wrestler Goldberg (but isn't him obviously). I have no idea who the actor is and would like to find out.

HPD2 with Goldberg is the closest I got to it, and I thought it was at first, but it was released in 2007, while the video was released in 2006. Thank you though.

I posted about this before, but...

Hey, so I'm a big fan of cheesy B-movies, and I'm pretty sure I've seen the one this picture come from. In the clip from it, there's a fight in a prison, and this buff white (for description's sake), but tan guy in a tank top beats up this other guy, and everyone watches.

Everyone watching is wearing blue and dark clothes, and the footage has this dark, "misty" look to it that 90's films so often had. Can y'all help identify this movie with me? Thanks.

This movie was released before 2006. I've attached the only screenshot of it that I have. It's very low quality, I know.

I know for sure it's not any of the Half Past Deads, any of the Undisputed Movies, any Van Damme films, Fight Club, or Three O'Clock High.

EDIT: It's also not American History X, An Innocent Man, or Tango and Cash.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
You might do better to bump the original thread as you may just get a repeat of the same go-to answers. At least people could see the conversation there before repeating what others may have already suggested.

Are you saying it was 2006 or Any time before 2006. A comment in the other thread had me curious.

Also you mentioned that it was not Goldberg. Perhaps Stone Cold Steve Austin in The Condemmed?

Could be other movies from either wrestler.

Make a better place
Give this a try: Van Damme's In Hell 2003

Make a better place
Is that one where he has to fight a guy called "the Sandman" or something? Or am I merging films?
Can't really remember, I just remember that it's a good action film

Is that one where he has to fight a guy called "the Sandman" or something? Or am I merging films?
Can't really remember, I just remember that it's a good action film
I immediately thought of a Van Damme film, blue trousers/white vest but the Sandman has a blue shirt over

But he says it's not a Van Damme

Make a better place
I immediately thought of a Van Damme film, blue trousers/white vest but the Sandman has a blue shirt over

But he says it's not a Van Damme
yeah

didn't notice that they brought Van Damme's name up until u mentioned it