MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

I never scramble. I meander to the wire.

Who knows. I think that happened a month ago, too. He's already missed half a season and even if the news is immediately great it'll be another week or two. And if there's the slightest setback he's getting shut down.

Just a totally lost season for Trout, and unsurprisingly all the categories he's strongest in are my most important ones to make up ground in.

102 points and I'm a half point from first place, yeah baby!! This is the way to do the last quarter of a season! Dominance is boring.

I dodged a mean bullet yesterday, literally. The Rays lit up John Means but I had benched him. Powdered Chris has been surging abusing steroids but my offense is on the animal tranquilizers.

If Trout comes back then Jedi Chris may punch into the top.

Decisions decisions, and knowing when not to make any. If I wasnt on my phone right now Id post Kenny Rogers "The Gambler".

I know stat tracker has a way of changing after all the game are done and when the morning comes, but PW just hit 107, and I dropped to 98.5. My offense has been slumping for about a week. Obviously his is not.

I know stat tracker has a way of changing after all the game are done and when the morning comes, but PW just hit 107, and I dropped to 98.5. My offense has been slumping for about a week. Obviously his is not.
Nah, that was true for the old one, this one's pretty much dead-on even live.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My first 5 with the exception of Abreu haven't really contributed anything to my team, so it's pretty crazy how I'm up this far.

Giolito's been the 28th-best starter and Marte, who you got for Springer (who went on the IL twice more after the deal) is actually the #1 outfielder in fantasy on the strength of his average and steals.

Your big blows are Glasnow (dominant for a third of the year but now completely out) and Yelich, who's definitely underperformed though oddly has a really high OBP anyway.