A Nobody's Top 100 (:p)

→ in
Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Great so far hello 101, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your list

I saw The Emperor's New Groove on holiday with our kids and they loved it and I thought it was an actual decent Disney film.

+ rep for Dead Man's Shoes and The Others. Like Christine, I disagree about the acting in Dead Man's Shoes, but you are right about Paddy Considine.

I don't 'do' westerns, so The Proposition wasn't a fav. I thought it was OK, but lost interest. I can't say American Gangster did much for me, either. Overlong was the word that came to mind. Unsatisfying was another. Maybe another watch one day.

Nice to see The Panic in Needle Park, Scarface, Cop Land, Dead Man's Shoes, and American Gangster. I was disappointed in Training Day and Frantic, but it's been a while.

Very cool to see The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane. Not many people seem to know that film, but it's very good.

District 9 is one of the best sci-fi films to come out in the last few years. I also really enjoy Tropic Thunder and Eastern Promises.

The Others rock !

I like Tropic Thunder, Eastern Promises, and District 9 a lot. They all have some great moments.

I've wanted to see The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane for years. I think I've put it off because I never hear anyone mention it. Perhaps the recommendations from you and Captain will give me the kick I need.

Big for Bad Lieutenant. Dark and nihilistic with a soul-baring performance by Keitel. Love it.

Men In Black is a fun movie that I've seen many times over the years. Fat City is a very underrated character study. I also like Road to Perdition.

I very much love Bad Lieutenant and especially Leaving Las Vegas, 2 movies that I sadly was able to relate to the main characters.

I also really like The Taking of Pelham 123 and Road to Perdition, and I liked The Machinist.

Blue Valentine is on my watchlist and Fat City sounds interesting.

I've never had an interest in Men in Black.

You seem to love a lot of 70's movies; it's too bad you weren't around for that countdown.

I like Road to Perdition. It's ages since I saw it but I remember really liking the cinematography in that - the lighting and the whole look of the film was gorgeous. Not surprising when you know the great Conrad L. Hall was in charge

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Nice to see Bad Lieutenant on your list. Such a great movie. Love the scene where he drunkenly strolls into the convenience store to deal with the 2 robbers.

Thumbs up for Rocky and Videodrome.

I've had The Age of Innocence on my watchlist and just added The Incident. That sounds really interesting.

The Thing is great; it's a big favorite for a lot of members, including myself.

I have to watch Zodiac and Children of Men again. I liked them, but think they have much more to offer me.

I've had the DVD of The Fighter for a couple years. I have to get to it because I think I'd love it.