What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

A small packet of hobnobs - nearly lunchtime here though so it'll be a few hours later when I get round to actually binging them

In terms of tv series, have recently started on The Twilight Zone but it'll likely be our usual 'binge-watch' rate of one or two a week I reckon .... thus far it's 4 down; 152 to go

Spiral, a French TV cop show from the 2000s set in Paris. Like The Shield, it combines episode-specific stories with a story that lasts the entire season. It's nothing I haven't seen before in similar shows, but the elegant and stylish direction, interesting supporting characters like the drug-addicted detective and my fascination with all things French keeps me watching.

Spiral, a French TV cop show from the 2000s set in Paris. Like The Shield, it combines episode-specific stories with a story that lasts the entire season. It's nothing I haven't seen before in similar shows, but the elegant and stylish direction, interesting supporting characters like the drug-addicted detective and my fascination with all things French keeps me watching.
Ah, Engrenages - one of relatively few tv series I watch, decent enough even if it does get a little silly in later seasons imo. Go Lauwre, go! Enjoy!

Ah, Engrenages - one of relatively few tv series I watch, decent enough even if it does get a little silly in later seasons imo. Go Lauwre, go! Enjoy!
Thanks, and I'll say another thing about it: it explores some pretty dark and gristly subject matter
WARNING: spoilers below
like the story about the dead baby
that bothered me, which says a lot considering all the American cop shows I've watched. I assume it gets even darker and more disturbing?

Thanks, and I'll say another thing about it: it explores some pretty dark and gristly subject matter
WARNING: spoilers below
like the story about the dead baby
that bothered me, which says a lot considering all the American cop shows I've watched. I assume it gets even darker and more disturbing?
I don't remember it getting any darker or more disturbing than that tbh but then again it's been literally years since I saw the earlier seasons.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Expedition: Back to the Future

This is a four episode mini-series with Josh Gates and Christopher Lloyd setting out on a search for the iconic DeLeorean Time Machine from the "Back to the Future" trilogy, hoping to deliver it to The Michael J. Fox Foundation.

I wish I had something to binge. Nothing I’ve come across recently has quite captured my attention.
Mentioned it before: I think you would enjoy appletv’s Severance. Deliciously weird.

Mentioned it before: I think you would enjoy appletv’s Severance. Deliciously weird.
Sorry, yes! Thanks for the reminder, you’re my saviour. I’m on an enforced holiday now so going mad with boredom. 4 spa trips a day doesn’t cut it.

Will check it out tonight.

Sorry, yes! Thanks for the reminder, you’re my saviour. I’m on an enforced holiday now so going mad with boredom. 4 spa trips a day doesn’t cut it.

Will check it out tonight.
Great clip from the show.

I am watching Better Things. It's a comedy on FX and I am streaming it on Hulu.
Funny show about a mom who is an actress and her daughters. Not precious at all. Rather the opposite of precious.
Louis CK is the executive producer. And in one of the episodes a teenage boy tries to take his schlong out in the car the mom is driving. Makes you wonder! What does he want from the women he is whipping it out for? Shock! Awe! Sexual excitement! Is it just a compulsion? What is the reward for this behavior?

I am watching Better Things. It's a comedy on FX and I am streaming it on Hulu.
Funny show about a mom who is an actress and her daughters. Not precious at all. Rather the opposite of precious.
Louis CK is the executive producer. And in one of the episodes a teenage boy tries to take his schlong out in the car the mom is driving. Makes you wonder! What does he want from the women he is whipping it out for? Shock! Awe! Sexual excitement! Is it just a compulsion? What is the reward for this behavior?
Something I’ve long wondered about with regards to exhibitionists. My guess would be shock, to cause discomfort, feel in control because he’s forcing someone who doesn’t want to, to see that. Reminds me of a fairly recent and entirely non-fictional story where a young girl was flashed at in a clothing shop, looked away in shock, cops were called and said nothing could be done/no crime had been committed as the girl had looked away and had not actually seen the schlong.

What. The actual. ****.

Something I’ve long wondered about with regards to exhibitionists. My guess would be shock, to cause discomfort, feel in control because he’s forcing someone who doesn’t want to, to see that. Reminds me of a fairly recent and entirely non-fictional story where a young girl was flashed at in a clothing shop, looked away in shock, cops were called and said nothing could be done/no crime had been committed as the girl had looked away and had not actually seen the schlong.

What. The actual. ****.
Reminds me of the Brit cop who murdered that young woman - was it last year? Can’t remember. Before the murder took place he had previously been found guilty of driving his police cruiser when fully exposed. Men are so very weird.

Reminds me of the Brit cop who murdered that young woman - was it last year? Can’t remember. Before the murder took place he had previously been found guilty of driving his police cruiser when fully exposed. Men are so very weird.
Yup. Wayne Couzens. Disgusting.