The Thread In Which We Choose An Avatar For MKS

Tools    

We have a problem. MKS does not have an avatar. This is a crisis. I have dug into the bargain bin and found this, but perhaps a better image can be found.

How about something minimalist... .

He's an artist, so that might fit.

Interesting, I didn't know he was an artist. What's his forte?

Filmmaker.

I don't know if MKS frequents this channel and I don't see it popping up in the "Now Playing" tab on the homepage, btw, so someone might have to ping him to get him to notice this thread.

I don't know if MKS frequents this channel and I don't see it popping up in the "Now Playing" tab on the homepage, btw, so someone might have to ping him to get him to notice this thread.
Okay: @ThatDarnMKS

Isn't my visual anonymity part of my mystique? I paint my persona with words and outsized egomania. Could an avatar capture all of that?

Duplicate Account (locked)
Isn't my visual anonymity part of my mystique? I paint my persona with words and outsized egomania. Could an avatar capture all of that?

Oh I get it, you're trying to get the ladies.

Of course it can. See for yourself:

How about this one?