Movie where white house is in a "war zone".

Tools    

First off, I know absolutely 100% it is NOT Olympus has fallen OR white house down. Second, I'm pretty sure it IS the white house, but there is a chance that I'm mistaken and it's not actually the white house but another alternate command post that the US President is commanding from.

I seem to remember either in the trailer for the movie, or the movie itself, there is a scene where the president is sitting at his desk at the white house (or other command post) and doing whatever the president would be doing in this scenario. The white house is partially destroyed, no roof, because you can see the sky. It is night time, you can see flashes and hear bangs in the background from bombs/mortars/etc. Most of the surrounding area has been taken over or destroyed and the white house is the location of the "last stand" nearly about to be overtaken. There are many soldiers around, not secret service in black suits, but soldiers (army, marines?) in camo and/or black "tactical" gear.

I can't remember who or what the enemy is. It could just be a foreign enemy, or could be a more fictitious sci-fi type of enemy like aliens/zombies/etc. Unlike Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down, I don't think necessarily the whole plot point of the movie is the taking over of the white house.

X2 Xmen
White house down
Mars Attacks

These are three that come in my head. They don't have the exact thing you have described. But white house does incur damage in these movies. I hope it helps.

Sounds like the end of Resident Evil : Retribution or maybe i'm not sure if it was in the beginning of Resident Evil : The Final Chapter.

Thanks. I was sure it was the president, not the main antagonist, but I was wrong, that is definitely what I was thinking of.