what is your favorite final destination movie?

Tools    

that's what she said...
I'll watch the 5th one ( Havn't seen it yet ) and I have to rewatch the 4th ( I dont remember exactally what happens in it ) and then i'll get back to this but so far from what I remeber in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd movies, my order is:
1st, 3rd, 2nd.

There is something I would like to meantion that always bugs me about a death scene in 3rd. You know when the two girls die in the tanning beds? Well, this is like one of the MOST avoidable deaths in the whole series!! The board became lodged between both beds and if they would have just push the board to slide it out they would have lived!! I know its weird to be bothered by that (It's just a movies, I know.) but seriously, had I been in that situation, instead of just flailing my arms around and pushing on the celing of the bed, I would have slid it out, got OUT, then slide it out from my friends tanning bed. None of the other deaths bug me because they are basically unavoidable when they came, but that one just has always stuck in my mind as one of the most avoidable deaths in a movie.

Thanks for reading my rant if you did. LOL

mine would have to be the second movie, it had the best deaths and the best story in the entire series

Movie Forums Extra
4th...!!

I like third one. It is better than others

The last one pissed me off and my husband called out what was coming....
I'd have to say the first one was my favorite.

First one for sure.

I like Final destination 1 more than the other ones......

I saw the all series of final destination , I thing Final Destination-5 is a best .FD series and bridge scene in three-dimensional movement in the last three less than the best disaster movies.so I think he played his head, I raised my head a few times.

I liked them all pretty much equally but in order, best to worst it would have to be... 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 4.

In order of best opening sequence though... 2 - 5 - 3 - 4 - 1

Awesome films, bring on the next one...

They are all terrible, just absolute trash

First one, but even that one wasn't that amazing.

I agree with the first one. Not really sure why it even required so many sequels. The second one wasn't bad as it wasn't cliche by then.

the only one that was good the first one

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I personally think the 1st film is the best followed closely by the 2nd, but by far the worst film in the series is the fifth I bought it recently and wish I didnt.

Really? I thought the 5th film(saw it in 2D only) was a huge improvement over the last two and up there with the first two with a satisfying ending.

Do you really think it's worse than the 4th terrible film that is the worst in the series?

The one with the train at the end is the 3rd one