I saw this romance drama around early 2010s . It may have released from 2009 to 2013 i'm not sure how long ago it was, but it was when netflix was starting to blow up. It was about a man who meets a woman, i think he was somewhat awkward in his approach then they go to a restaurant dinner, and he tries to impress her and then she breaks the ice and just tells him she is just happy he is here with her, they shortly after became a couple. They move in together in a big city. I'm not sure if he was already an architect or she helps him become one through inspiration (this is where it's all a fog) but after he becomes a better version of himself, he cheats on her with a secretary or co-worker. They get into petty arguments where the man starts a fight with her over a sandwich cause the way she cuts the bread (i think.) I guess his guilt is causing him to look for drama. At the end he slips up and tells her he is cheating and she pushes him and tells him to leave, they break up at the end of the movie, and it ends with her just remembering the highlights if the relationship. There is no final resolution in the film, no happy ending, it ends like a typical independent film ends. Everyone going their own way and moving on with their life.

I know this plot isn't all that special. But i just remember the movie being stuck with me because it had authentic dialogue and i just always try and find it , but its near impossible.

Any clues? it was a low budget film, i thought the male actor looked like Ethan Hawke little bit and the woman had blonde hair. It's not Ethan Hawke cause none of his movies are like this.