Conspiracy Theories

Tools    

I've heard too many to possibly pick one as the craziest, but I'd say all this stuff about various world leaders being "reptoids" (IE: lizard people, basically) probably takes the cake.

Welcome to the human race...
I've heard too many to possibly pick one as the craziest, but I'd say all this stuff about various world leaders being "reptoids" (IE: lizard people, basically) probably takes the cake.

A system of cells interlinked
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what happened that day.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Ah yes, David Icke. I once leafed through his book "The Biggest Secret" at a bookstore, and... yeah. Of course, many think his works are allegorical, but that certainly doesn't stop plenty of people from taking it seriously.

Ah yes, David Icke. I once leafed through his book "The Biggest Secret" at a bookstore, and... yeah. Of course, many think his works are allegorical, but that certainly doesn't stop plenty of people from taking it seriously.
I did more than leaf through his books. I came across Children of the Matrix at a bookstore for $3 and was intrigued because I was into The Matrix movies at the time. I admit I actually took what he was saying seriously (Oh no! The reptilians are reading!) I didn't read the book thoroughly, but I did come across another one of his books years later and I used to read articles on his website. But I was always a kooky kook who naively believed in liars and sociopaths like Sylvia Browne, John Edward, you name it. It's a distressing way of living and sad to reflect upon and it can be hard to convince others to think differently if they're enmeshed in it because they're cult leaders will just tell them something like, "That person who's telling you not to believe in me is brainwashed! He's a reptile, too! He's a dark soul."

Now I look at that stuff and I find it nauseating and very un-empowering, for the most part. All those people who think LOVE and niceness is the answer to everything. Heh.

Semper Fooey
Kennedy wasn't in Dallas.That was an impersonator. It was all a hoax gone horribly wrong. Kennedy was tired of being president and his marriage and hired a double to take his place so he could party with Kim Novak. When J. Edgar Hoover found out he had the impersonator killed so the real Kennedy could not fill out his term.

I not a fan of conspiracy.I don't believe that US government planned 9/11,I believe that Americans landed on The Moon and I believe that Kurt Cobain killed himself.I've also heard something about Walt Disney being a satanist.
Anyway,I have no problem with people who are interested in them but I am annoyed when they really start believing these idea and pretending like they know more than ordinary people.

and I believe that Kurt Cobain killed himself.
Are you nuts? This is a psycho killer!

The most loathsome of all goblins
Kennedy wasn't in Dallas.That was an impersonator. It was all a hoax gone horribly wrong. Kennedy was tired of being president and his marriage and hired a double to take his place so he could party with Kim Novak. When J. Edgar Hoover found out he had the impersonator killed so the real Kennedy could not fill out his term.
There were also rumors he was plowing Janet Leigh as well as Audrey Hepburn. All three of them would be worth it.

Are you nuts? This is a psycho killer!
No!! Leave Courtney alone!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Here's an interesting theory for you guys.

The Phantom Time Hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-p...me-hypothesis/

The Phantom Time Hypothesis suggests that the early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never happened, but were added to the calendar long ago either by accident, by misinterpretation of documents, or by deliberate falsification by calendar conspirators. This would mean that all artifacts ascribed to those three centuries belong to other periods, and that all events thought to have occurred during that same period occurred at other times, or are outright fabrications. For instance, a man named Heribert Illig (pictured), one of the leading proponents of the theory, believes that Charlemagne was a fictional character. But what evidence is this outlandish theory based upon?

Semper Fooey
God conspired to create false evidence of evolution in the fossil record to weed out the non believers.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This is an oldie. I was hoping for a thread on conspiracy theories. I think this flat earther has a very good point...I just dont know what it is.

https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/1807683152879059/