What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
American Psycho is a great film.

Last night I watched Die Hard 4.0 and thought it was a awsome film and the scene where the car comes flying through the air and crashes into the two on coming cars is fantastic. Also I thought the freerunner Cyril Raffaelli from District 13 made a flawless performance.

American Psycho is a great film.

Last night I watched Die Hard 4.0 and thought it was a awsome film and the scene where the car comes flying through the air and crashes into the two on coming cars is fantastic. Also I thought the freerunner Cyril Raffaelli from District 13 made a flawless performance.

Agree.

Almost Famous.

...uh the post is up there...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

One word to describe that movie: Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I watched Cars with my son twice today, it is a great film and he loves collecting the little cars from the film.
I love that film. Very under appreciated, in my opinion.

Anyways, I just finished watching Forrest Gump

Just watched For Your Height Only for the first time. I loved it. It was exactly what I thought it'd be and just what I wanted. With the exception of gratuitous nudity, it really couldn't have been better.

I thought nudity was mandatory these days?
It might be, but For Your Height Only was made in 1981. But it does have a 3 foot high, sex-machine Filipino secret agent flying around in a jet-pac, so I forgave it.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Sounds interesting.

It might be, but For Your Height Only was made in 1981. But it does have a 3 foot high, sex-machine Filipino secret agent flying around in a jet-pac, so I forgave it.

I Watched Both Kill Bill's For The First Time Tonight, And Wow. Those Are Both Probably Going Somewhere In My Top 10, Tarantino Is A Master At Making Movies.

I Watched Both Kill Bill's For The First Time Tonight, And Wow. Those Are Both Probably Going Somewhere In My Top 10, Tarantino Is A Master At Making Movies.
You preferred the first over the second? I liked the second one more.

You preferred the first over the second? I liked the second one more.
Just By A Little Bit, But They're Both On My Top 10 Anyway.

Death Proof, I Love That Movie, But It's Still My Least Favorite Tarantino Movie (Of What I've Seen, I Haven't Seen Jackie Brown Yet), But I Still Think It's A 10/10 Movie.

Death Proof, I Love That Movie, But It's Still My Least Favorite Tarantino Movie (Of What I've Seen, I Haven't Seen Jackie Brown Yet), But I Still Think It's A 10/10 Movie.
Did you see Death Proof on its own or as the second bill in Grindhouse?

Personally I prefer it to both Kill Bill films as well as thinking that it was superior to Planet Terror. I really love 'exploitation' films, especially those of the mid-70's to early 80's, and thought that Tarantino's effort was far more authentic than Rodriguez's as well as being better.

Did you see Death Proof on its own or as the second bill in Grindhouse?

Personally I prefer it to both Kill Bill films as well as thinking that it was superior to Planet Terror. I really love 'exploitation' films, especially those of the mid-70's to early 80's, and thought that Tarantino's effort was far more authentic than Rodriguez's as well as being better.
I Saw It On It's Own, I Sadly Missed It In Theaters. I Think Death Proof Was Much Better Than Planet Terror, It Had More Story And Was Less Stupid Than Planet Terror. Both The Kill Bill's Are In My Top 10, So I Think It's Obvious I Prefer Those More, But I Still Love Death Proof. But None Of Them Can Beat Pulp Fiction.