New Shows for 2008

Tools    

Are there going to be any new, good shows in 2008? I can’t stand the break in new television for too much longer

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
doubtful, due to the writers strike

The writer's strike will screw a lot of mid-season stuff up.
"24" has been post-poned from its original January start date, but "Lost" will be returning as planned. A lot of returning shows on cable from the summer ("My Boys", "Psych"), but as far as new shows go I've only seen promos for "The Captain" on CBS, but don't know if it's a replacement or not. A lot of mid-season TV is reality (bad planning on the WGA's part), so don't expect much.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
the strike is totally killing me, im in england and its bad enough we have to wait for the shows to come over here but now we're gonna be waiting for ages. Not proud of it but i watch some shows online and it is killer cause ive really gotten into some new shows and now theyre not bloody on!

New faves of mine are Samantha Who? Pushing Daisies but im still waiting for the new series of Bones and ugly betty

Beware The Probe!
I've seen the Sara Connor Chronicles and I liked it.
Don't know how many episodes they have done so who knows how long that, or anything else, will last till the strike is over.

the strike is totally killing me, im in england and its bad enough we have to wait for the shows to come over here but now we're gonna be waiting for ages. Not proud of it but i watch some shows online and it is killer cause ive really gotten into some new shows and now theyre not bloody on!

New faves of mine are Samantha Who? Pushing Daisies but im still waiting for the new series of Bones and ugly betty
Full episodes of "Ugly Betty" are up online on ABC's website, though they may not have the entire new season (I think it only goes back five episodes.)

I want to say that Fox does the same with Bones. This season is totally worth waiting for though, so do not fret. I had the entire new season thus far recorded on TIVO because I had class on Tuesday nights when it airs here in the States, then somebody deleted all of my recordings on accident.

The writer's strike will screw a lot of mid-season stuff up.
"24" has been post-poned from its original January start date, but "Lost" will be returning as planned. A lot of returning shows on cable from the summer ("My Boys", "Psych"), but as far as new shows go I've only seen promos for "The Captain" on CBS, but don't know if it's a replacement or not. A lot of mid-season TV is reality (bad planning on the WGA's part), so don't expect much.
I totally agree with you. I don't think I can watch anymore reruns.

I read an article about this new Lifetime reality tv show called “Top This Party” and it seems pretty decent, sort of like an adult version of “My Super Sweet 16” haha

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul

can u watch them on www.abc.com or is that strictly over here? i am still waiting on ugly betty too-- i love that show!!!

nope, you have to be within the united states
awww man that really stinks.

OH and that top this party show. I can't believe thats on lifetime. Its so hilarious. did anyone else catch it?

A system of cells interlinked
You can watch this chick beat people up on TV!

American Gladiators

I don't really like the show, but I love Crush, so I will be watching her!