Movie suggestions

Tools    

hello,

(sorry for my bad English)
My girlfriend asked me to give her some movies that she can watch, the problem is i almost don't know any good movie without violence, nudity or too much bad language, if anybody can suggest good new drama, animation, comedy or even action i would appreciate it too much .
i would also like to share with you some of the greatest films(for me) i have seen, hope you like it:
the secret in their eyes, old boy, man on fire, the good, the bad and the ugly, into the wild, amilie, let the right one in, a flight over the cuckoo's nest, eastern promises, the dark knight, city of god, memento and spirited Away.

hello,

(sorry for my bad English)
My girlfriend asked me to give her some movies that she can watch, the problem is i almost don't know any good movie without violence, nudity or too much bad language, if anybody can suggest good new drama, animation, comedy or even action i would appreciate it too much .
i would also like to share with you some of the greatest films(for me) i have seen, hope you like it:
the secret in their eyes, old boy, man on fire, the good, the bad and the ugly, into the wild, amilie, let the right one in, a flight over the cuckoo's nest, eastern promises, the dark knight, city of god, memento and spirited Away.
Hello. Don't worry about your English. It's fine. Your gilfriend might enjoy:

As Good As It Gets
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
King Pin
Heartbrakers
Something About Merry
Grave Of the Fireflies

There's Something About Mary contains a lot of uses of the word f**k and strong language last time I saw it.
As long as I didn't make a mistake and this is not a children's forum, I don't see a problem. Great comedy. Really made me laugh.

Put me in your pocket...
I'm curious if you're looking for movies just for her (ie: "Chick Flick"), or as a date night that you both could watch. Also...how "new" are you looking for? As in the past couple of years/current or as in new to you (so it could be any year)?

Just for her..there is a thread here...http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=1330...that can give you ideas.

For both of you to watch that has no violence, nudity or bad language....

Drama: The Help, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, Doubt, The Kings Speech, Once, The Blind Side

Animation: Up, Millinium Actress, Summer Wars, Howl's Moving Castle, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Romantic Comedy: Sense and Sensibilty, He's Just Not That Into You, Leap Year, French Kiss, also...there are a few romance threads you could search for.

Action/thriller/intrigue without alot of graphic violence:
The Pelican Brief, The Net, Double Jeopardy

Comedy: Roxanne, Parenthood, What About Bob?, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Toostsie, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Arsenic and Old Lace

Hopes this helps a little.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As long as I didn't make a mistake and this is not a children's forum, I don't see a problem. Great comedy. Really made me laugh.
I think Naussica was just pointing out that in the OP the guy was asking for some films for his GF that doesnt have any bad language, nudity or violence in it and Something About Mary even though its a great comedy they may find the swearing offensive Ive seen it hundreds of times and it is still as hilarious now as when it first come out

As long as I didn't make a mistake and this is not a children's forum, I don't see a problem.
Read Deli's first post...

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is excellent, some nice films there.

I second Midnight in Paris for your girlfriend, fits with things you would rather not have in a film. It's fantastic.

There's Something About Mary contains a lot of uses of the word f**k and strong language last time I saw it.
Ok, since you choose to to get nit picky, read Deli's first post. I believe she said: " too much " bad language . Now, if you want to equate strong as bad.... whatever.
I know you dwell on dark, twisted and melancholic, but can't you just let people enjoy a sweet comedy, for a change ( and at the same time be nice to me for thinking of it ) ?

I was pointing out it has a lot of swearing in for someone who sounds like they are not a fan of it, I'm not telling him/his girlfriend not to watch it. It wouldn't be nice to sit down if they don't like too much swearing and according to an online parents guide, it has over 40 uses of the word f**k, and to some who don't like too much swearing, that could spoil it for them. So I mentioned it before they sat down to watch it.

I know you dwell on dark, twisted and melancholic, but can't you just let people enjoy a sweet comedy, for a change ?
Don't assume things.

Don't assume things.
I don't. I just read your posts. I don't know why, maybe I'm masochistic. The words joy, happy and fun don't seem to be a part of your vocabulary
and for some reason you have chosen me as a scape goat for your overall
unhappyness. Cheer up, I still love you

Assuming once again...

if anybody can suggest good new drama, animation, comedy or even action i would appreciate it too much
Try Rango, up for an Oscar too for Best Animation:

Assuming once again...

Try Rango, up for an Oscar too for Best Animation:

Thank you dear. Today is Sunday and I needed something cuddly and fluffy to relax my sore joints.

Even though War Horse was just about the worst Steven Spielberg movie he's ever made, check out Catch Me If you Can if you haven't seen it. I think it's really one of his most under-rated films.