Best Satan/Devil Movie Ever

Tools    

Blasphemy. You didn't laugh when Peter Cook tricked an old lady by saying she could win a night on the town with Alfred Hitchcock?
I can't remember. TBH, I can barely remember any of it, just the overall feeling I had of it. Dull and crap.

*sorry, I just didn't find Pete and Dud funny, Neither as 'themselves' or Derek & Clive.*

If you're interested in Devil movies so much, Im sure you'll love the upcoming:

I, Lucifer, starring one of my favorite actors Daniel Craig. Not much is known yet, and we'll have to wait a while, but I think it'll be pretty good

If you're interested in Devil movies so much, Im sure you'll love the upcoming:

I, Lucifer, starring one of my favorite actors Daniel Craig. Not much is known yet, and we'll have to wait a while, but I think it'll be pretty good
its interesting that it has both a comedy and a horror tag.

Rosemary's Baby was pretty decent for an older flick

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Satanists don't believe in Satan. Just FYI.
Just thought I'd clarify a little for those who may not know. LaVeyan Satanists, as you said Sir Toose, do not believe in Satan. However, it is incorect to say "Satanists dont believe in Satan". There are two recognized forms of Satanism, LeVeyan AND Theistic. Theistic Satanists, such as myself, do believe in Satan.

Just thought Id throw that in

Dyslexic ones believe in Santa.

LOL. Funny... Ask some Christians about Santa and he might as well be Satan "He is not the reason for the season!!" Lmao...

Oh, I almost forgot, some of my favorite movies involving Satan/Satanism:

Ricky 6
My Sweet Satan
House of the Devil
Rosemary's Baby

Put me in your pocket...

I'd like to add Lucifer Jr. from Cabin in the Sky. Rex Ingram (great voice) is wonderful as Satan's son sent to collect Little Joe's soul. Much to the dismay of Lucifer Jr., Little's Joe's wife makes a powerful prayer. Heaven answers her with sending an angel/general to help. I love the way Lucifer Jr. and the Angel/General fight for Little Joe's soul after Heaven has given him 6 months to clean up his act. His fate in the after life lies in his own hands. Who wins...Lucifer Jr. using the sexy Georgia Brown and money as bait or The Angel using the good and god fearing wife Petunia to save Joe?

I have a hard time taking " the Devil " seriously but if I was to imagine him it would be a character out of Sheitan, Dance With The Devil, The Devil's Rejectes, or Frontiers.

I'd have to say Dante's inferno. It illustrates Satan pretty well and it's just a good movie.

The only movie about Satan/Satanists that I genuinely love is Rosemarys Baby. It's one of the very few films if give a perfect
. I mean it was Polanski brilliance. Intense and stunningly beautiful. The only film about the devil that actually sacred me. Brilliant score, an ideal thriller.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Although you never actually see Satan in the movie...

And don't you tell me the movie sucks...I will take any opportunity to inject Cage into anything. This one's a lot better than the other Nicolas Cage devil movie too.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Gotta say the 1960's Bedazzled, and The Devil's Advocate. Pacino was born to play Satan. lol.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I agree with Cabin in the Sky. Thats one of the best. Another oldie is The Devil and Daniel Webster. Walter Huston was great as Mr. Scratch. The one scene with the dead people dancing is really eerie.