name one tv show you should be ashamed of watching

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
is there any show you should be ashamed of but you do not feel that way? i just hope there is not another like this on the tv thread. i know there is on the movies. my choice is degrassi... i have loved this show since i was a teenager and even now i watch it. post up your shameless fave tv show.....

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Oh my gosh! I love Degrassi! I try and catch those marathons they got going every Saturday morning as often as I can. Jeezaloo. That show is like meth.

And I'm not even ashamed of watching it. I tell as many people as I can how awesome it is.

The show I'm most ashamed I used to genuinely enjoy when I was a kid is Seventh Heaven. Wow, oh wow does that show suck hard.

Ally McBeal i have more shame then anything I can think of in metaphor. I would watch for Cage's stuff NOTHING ELSE...but for watching at all...I am sorry

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh my gosh! I love Degrassi! I try and catch those marathons they got going every Saturday morning as often as I can. Jeezaloo. That show is like meth.
The Next Generation? That is a pretty good show and I just watched it acctually, can wait for the new season

America's Most Smartest Model- It is just too funny, it got unwatchable at the end, because the dumb people were gone!

Dr. Phil- Let's me know i'm not so bad

I watch Dr. Phil once in a while....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

America's Most Smartest Model- It is just too funny, it got unwatchable at the end, because the dumb people were gone!
I watched a few episodes. It was funny, but mostly I see Ben Stein on CNBC.

I watch What Not to Wear. It's pretty unhealthy.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I like to watch the Suite Life of Zack and Cody in Disney Channel . Yes, I know, I'm a bit childish sometimes .

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I watch Dr. Phil once in a while....
You mean besides by accident? I know the stories about car accidents and train wrecks.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I have a show in mind, but I can't say it, cuz some of the other form members sit right next to me at work and I don't think I could explain my choice to them, even though it really is a funny show. I don't usually see it, but every once in a while I'll catch a bit and its the dialog that's so good... the show itself, the story lines... ehhh, but the banter back and forth is hilarious...

A system of cells interlinked
American Gladiators

Almost unbearable, it's so forced and silly, but I LOOOOOOOVE me some Crush....so I have to watch.

American Gladiators

Almost unbearable, it's so forced and silly, but I LOOOOOOOVE me some Crush....so I have to watch.

I'm trying soooo hard to not watch that show... I just know I'd get sucked into it and feel my brain going into the fog of bad TV and not caring... because of the fog... and next thing you know, the paramedics will show up and find nothing more than a drooling blob clutching a remote and staring glassy eyed at late night infomercials...

For me, it's American Idol. I just can't seem to break away from it when it's on.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

Well... if Toose was willing to admit to that show... I guess I can say the one I was thinking of... Gilmore Girls
I have even more skeletons in my closet than that!

I have even more skeletons in my closet than that!
yes, yes... but we are talking about things you are trying to hide... you just stuff those there cuz you have run out of room elsewhere

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Eastenders and probably all the chat shows in the mornings, like Jeramy Kyle

*hides face in shame*