What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching the first season of "Psych". I do love James Roday.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hey Glitter... nice to see you ....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Reviewing Jesus Camp

Hey Glitter... nice to see you ....
Caity! Glad to see you too!

Now I am watching "Mad Men" ("Psych" kept on psyching out...bad joke? oh, alright). It's super lovely. I wish I got AMC...

Caity! Glad to see you too!

Now I am watching "Mad Men" ("Psych" kept on psyching out...bad joke? oh, alright). It's super lovely. I wish I got AMC...
Oh yeah, I've seen that show... pretty good, and I love Psych, can't wait for new episodes

Oh yeah, I've seen that show... pretty good, and I love Psych, can't wait for new episodes
I know that it was sexist and that being a minority sucked, but I wish I could go back in time just a little to the early 1960's to shop.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting frustrated with the fact that my newly-purchased pre-owned copy of TimeSplitters Future Perfect refuses to work. Grr.

Watching the first season of "Psych". I do love James Roday.
Glittergirl!

Now I'm not gay but if James Roday one day... or Corbin Benson *makes sexy sound*

just kidding

your new avatar Caity

Thanks Nebs... I kind of like this one myself so will probably leave it for a while....

Right now I'm trying to get my feet warm.... they've been cold since last night and nothing seems to be working....

Thanks Nebs... I kind of like this one myself so will probably leave it for a while....

Right now I'm trying to get my feet warm.... they've been cold since last night and nothing seems to be working....
I like it also, your avie not your cold feet.

Reading tons of Iowa stuff. I am such a nerd.

nebbit!