The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

This one might be a little tough...when he was a kid, he had a recurring role on an NBC sitcom that ran from 1978-1986. I'll go even further and say that he is one of the few cast members of that show who is still alive.

I'm guessing no one knows this one, so I will go ahead and reveal that this is Shevar Ross, who played Dudley, Arnolds's best friend on Different Stroke...here's a new one:

Guess no one knows this one either...that's Buddy Foster, who played Ken Berry's son on Mayberry RFD and is the real life younger brother of Oscar winner Jodie Foster.

Heather Langenkamp

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Gretchen Corbett
Not only is "The Rockford Files" my all-time favorite show but I lived in Portland, OR where Gretchen lives now and I saw her around town several times.

OPEN FLOOR

Timothy Van Patten
He's the Van Patten that was Mario "Salami" Pettrino on "The White Shadow" and in the cult flick Class of 1984. Now he's a director working in television.

OPEN FLOOR