Name The Actor

Tools    

Pretty sure that's not David Nelson - besides it was Ricky Nelson who was the singer and heartthrob.

The name Bobby Sherman just popped into my head- I think it's him.

I can't believe I missed all of these. When I clicked the link, it opened one page back. The first face I saw, was the guy from Vision Quest and Sixteen Candles. So far, they seem to be really easy. Even the kid from Vegas Vacation. Not that that's the film he'd want me to remember first. We shall see how much I know, by the time I look again.

Pretty sure that's not David Nelson - besides it was Ricky Nelson who was the singer and heartthrob.

The name Bobby Sherman just popped into my head- I think it's him.
You got it!

No clue

Known for being in a long running tv detective series.

Peter Falk as Columbo.

You've got it Destiny!

Your turn.

You've got it Destiny!

Your turn.
Are you sure that's Columbo? He's not wearing a raincoat.

Lol He's not rumpled either, Mes I guess he didn't get that 'slept in his raincoat' look til he got older .

Are you sure that's Columbo? He's not wearing a raincoat.
He's probably a little short for the coat.

Known for being in a long running tv detective series.
Thanks! Massive hint.

I'm using a cell phone, so I probably shouldn't be answering these. Mainly because I don't have photos to attach. It's too much of a pain in the ass on my phone. Mesmerized or someone else can have my turn.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm using a cell phone, so I probably shouldn't be answering these. Mainly because I don't have photos to attach. It's too much of a pain in the ass on my phone. Mesmerized or someone else can have my turn.
Are you using a smartphone? I use mine all the time for posting. I dont own a computer.

By the way, I haven't seen you post in awhile. You've been away a long time.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think that might be Jordan Bridges (Oliver in "Dawson's Creek"). I think his father is Beau Bridges.

I think that might be Jordan Bridges (Oliver in "Dawson's Creek"). I think his father is Beau Bridges.
You got it. Your turn.
I think it’s an open floor now, if gbgoodies signature is what I think.