Happy Birthday, Used Future

Tools    

It's the birthday of my second favourite emigrate (sorry mate, there's a girl I went to college with in New York) so a very happy birthday to one of my favourite MoFo's and my exploitation guru.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, UF!

Thanks HK and everyone who replied here. Had a nice day just relaxing and went for a meal in the evening with my wife and father-in-law. The real celebration is today though as our friends were all working yesterday. Going to have a barbecue, music and a few drinks before heading out to a British themed pub (which actually looks more like The Pennine Suite from Phoenix Nights). As long as there's not a horse in there we should be ok

My lovely wife didn't fail to deliver some cracking gifts. Namely the Criterion blu rays of Videodrome, Scanners, and Repo Man as well as a 4 disc special edition blu ray of Prometheus. Lovely upgrades for my existing dvd's. Photos will no doubt follow when I get round to updating my collection thread again