I have a bunch of movies I wanna make.

Tools    

I think these would be pretty popular:

The Ester Foundation - a sci-fi movie about a future company in a space war...

Urban Folklore - another sci-fi movie set in the near future in New York centering around cyborgs

Island Of The Green Lagoon - a monster movie

JAM Island - mad scientist movie

What do you think? Would you go watch these? I don't know if I should try to make them because they seem sort of impossible.

You're not really giving us anything to go on; "a monster movie" could be anything. It could be good, bad, whatever. What matters are the specifics, and even if those are good, the execution of those specifics matters even more.

If you want to make a movie but don't think you can, you could try writing a script for one of them, first.

Yea these are pretty vague ideas, do you have at least plot outline if not a script or is Agent Smith gonna write those for you (sorry couldn't resist)

when me and my cousins made movies, we just thought of a basic plot and when we acted, we didnt have a script, we just said and did whatever we wanted

i think you should make Island Of The Green Lagoon

I want to make all of them. Agent Smith says I shouldn't bother because they are all impossible to make.

make ur own effects

and if it turns out to be comic
it makes good entertainment lol

we would always try to make dramas, and they ended up as comedies

we made sum pretty awsum
movies(they kinda suck and the actings kinda bad, but their awsum)

Lost in never never land
The last one would have to look like it was an amazing comedy before I would consider going seeing it. The monster movie would have to look amazing, but I would probably just wait for it to show up on the Sci-Fi channel. The other two I would consider. The first one sounds like it could be a little cliche though without knowing more details about it.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I think these would be pretty popular:

The Ester Foundation - a sci-fi movie about a future company in a space war...

Urban Folklore - another sci-fi movie set in the near future in New York centering around cyborgs

Island Of The Green Lagoon - a monster movie

JAM Island - mad scientist movie

What do you think? Would you go watch these? I don't know if I should try to make them because they seem sort of impossible.
Nothing really stands out to me; those descriptions are all too generic.

But, if you want to make them, you have three options:

1. If you're rich, finance it yourself and find a studio to distribute and possibly market.
2. Write out the screenplay and shop it around town; most likely you won't get any bites without an agent, so you may want to look into that. But, given the nature of this post, I really don't think you fully understand how this business works. Sure, everyone wants to make a movie. But it's not that easy.
3. Go to film school and learn how to make the movie and possibly get a career out of it.

That's probably the only advice I can offer you right now, and quite frankly, for some reason, I have a feeling that you're either a youngster with ideas bigger than he can comprehend or you truly have no idea on how this industry works.

I'd personally go with #2. But it'd better be one hell of a screenplay for anyone to bite it.

I say combine them all and add a blind dog and you are golden.