What is Your Heart's Latest Desire?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I would like...

-Tickets to see The Who in Boston on my birthday.

-Enough money to go back to England and see my little sis off before she goes to university in Cardiff.

-a paid vacation from work so that I can finish reading all of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. (I'm on book 5)

This is all I ask.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I fulfilled my stomach's desire for dinner - I ate an entire large cheese pizza.
Good deal.

For my thesis film to be something I can be proud of --
It will be.

An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Mine is to lose enough weight so that it's not always all that painful to just try to live a normal life without feeling crappy. I am working on that. However, I apparently have other problems which may cause me to stop living any kind of life, normal or not. I'm serious but don't worry about it.

Mine is to lose enough weight so that it's not always all that painful to just try to live a normal life without feeling crappy. I am working on that. However, I apparently have other problems which may cause me to stop living any kind of life, normal or not. I'm serious but don't worry about it.
What don't worry about it OMG hope you are ok

Employee of the Month
I want enough money to leave Germany and travel around the world for a year or two - but without hitchhiking and living like a beggar and stuff. Maybe cycling.

Edit: Sorry Mark, for just speed-reading trough this thread and talking about cycling. I don`t know you, but it seems that you`ve got some serious trouble. I´m also not happy with my life right now, but:

I am working on that.
which is definitely the best way to solve problems. You should also remind, that your own thoughts are your best weapon, shield and compass. If you think about something long enough (and working on it - constant, regular, on a daily ****ing base), the chances that it or something similar will happen, increase rapidly. I know, because it happens to me a lot, but in a bad way, cause my thoughts were damn negative and so were the people I deal with, in the last ten years. Don`t get lost in the jungle of negative thinking. The people on this board, who know you a lot better than me, will surely give you reasonable, specific advice. Bear up!

This sounds like a voice message that a friend of mine got on Monday. It was her birthday and she missed a call from her mother. That afternoon she played it. It went something like this:

"Hello my darling! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I'm in hospital, the doctors think I've had a heart attack, but I'm alright, so there's no need to call back. Love you, bye!"

How do you not call back after your mum leaves that message?

mark, I hope you're ok and that things work out for the best. Don't forget that, for whatever good we are, we're always here for you.

Alright Mister... you can't post something like that and not expect us to start worrying... we're family... we love you... and we stick together... so what's going on and how can we help?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
- I wish my dad could get better. It sucks being up at college and not at home.
- I just want to graduate right now and be back home for awhile.
- I need a vacation soon (or just not having school or work for awhile would help)

Mine would be to be with the one I love who happens to live 8300 miles away;
Have enough money to live a comfy life in Greece; and
just be...

To Mark,

I've been through that road long enough to know that its not good to be alone at this time. If you need to talk to someone and let it all out, then by all means, do so. Mofo peeps are willing to lend a helping hand... Hope things work out for you... God Bless...

Whoa! Sorry to hear that, Mark. I've fought that weight battle before--still sparring with it now--and I know it's a bitch. But hang in there, kid; as tough-minded as you are, you'll make it. Just give it as much hell as you give me in this forum!

I think opening my bedroom door to this sight is pretty high on the list.

You need to aim higher, Honeykid. My dream would be for her to open her bedroom door, and find me in her bed. Because she gave me the key to her apartment.

Did that once with a girlfriend who had been out of town. Put new blue satin sheets on her bed (blue's a good color for me), lit candles around the room, sprinkled rose petals on the floor and bed, put a fresh bouquet on her side table, chilled some champaign and caviar, put on some romantic music, and was lying there ready for her when she came in. Ladies like surprises, especially when it's evident you put some thought, effort, and romance into it.