MoFo Lists

Tools    

Purely out of interest: why aren't there any numbers on the 1980's list???

(Asking fer me mate Pinnochio - he's fierce nosy)
Back in the 80s people didn't know how to count past single digits

Back in the 80s people didn't know how to count past single digits
More like most of the people still stuck there can't

Not sure. Maybe was sent to me without ranks and I didn't add them. I'll see what I can do.
He says he wasn't asking for it to be changed. Not sure I believe him though.

Another problem I've encountered with the 80s list is that when you're viewing another user's lists to see what they've crossed off, the 80s one is in alphabetical order while other decades are ranked normally.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I know I made a mention of this before, because its happened a few times, and now I'm sure it wasn't my laptop, since I'm using a new one... I make sure I hit Save after every movie selection I cross off. I crossed off one movie, and then saw it unchecked in another.

Unfortunately I can't investigate or help without specifics when it happens. If you notice it please PM me right away with the list and the two movies in question. The system basically never gets changed and I've had no other reports, though, so I'm really inclined to think it's an occasional misclick, since I still do that sometimes (especially on mobile, though I assume it's not mobile if you're on your laptop).

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Unfortunately I can't investigate or help without specifics when it happens. If you notice it please PM me right away with the list and the two movies in question. The system basically never gets changed and I've had no other reports, though, so I'm really inclined to think it's an occasional misclick, since I still do that sometimes (especially on mobile, though I assume it's not mobile if you're on your laptop).

If it helps, the movie was "Belle de Jour"... I probably did this 15 minutes ago, and re-checked it while going through another list.

Thank you. I see you re-checking it, in the database, but the update before doesn't list it as having been removed (it logs both additions and removals with every update).

Is this a "I know I checked that in the past" or specifically seeing it checked and then unchecked? Because the former has a lot of explanations, potentially, while I can't think of any for the latter (or even how it could happen, theoretically, at least off the top of my head).

I believe The Illusionist is listed in the Animated Films List as from 2006, when it is from 2010.

Just to let you know that Safety Last! on Ebert's list is missing the exclamation mark at the end of the title and doesn't auto-update.