If You had a Groundhog Day? Hypothetical

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Concorde is no longer in service and also, it never went to Australia. Fly Qantas like in Rain Man
Pick enough time and you could learn to fly and steal a Military Jet and be just about anywhere in the World in hours, assuming you have the fuel.

Pick enough time and you could learn to fly and steal a Military Jet and be just about anywhere in the World in hours, assuming you have the fuel.
Hmm. I'm not learning how to fly. Powderfinger, you might be safe, unless I force a military pilot to take me to Australia.

Hmm. I'm not learning how to fly. Powderfinger, you might be safe, unless I force a military pilot to take me to Australia.
Doesn't matter if you crash or get shot down, burn to death etc, you will still wake up safe and sound in bed at 6.00 to the sound of Sonny and Cher.

How long would you want it to last?

Assuming it is your day off, it is a nice day weather wise, you have nothing planned. Just a blank page of a day.

Think of the possibilities for self improvement, learn several languages, read a library worth of books, learn new skills or master a musical instrument like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Get so good at Golf you could crush the Pros.

All the basic rules of Groundhog day apply, if you die, no matter you wake up in bed as usual the next day, skills learnt will be remembered, you cannot change your physical appearance etc. You wake up in the same state every day no matter what.

So how long would you want?

-Wouldn't do it
-6 months
-1 year
-5 years
-100 years
Difficult question – I'd say a month.

Haha forgot about this thread, nice 4 year bump.

^^ a month? what a waste of an opportunity.

Haha forgot about this thread, nice 4 year bump.

^^ a month? what a waste of an opportunity.
Thanks, cheers.

Sex.

All day.

Everyday.
Sadly Id be equally predictable.

Thered be some groundwork though, Id have to learn where to nab alot of cash to live like a Kardashian for a day, and of course theres the wooing process, and learning what every attractive woman within a certain radius of me responds to. Hell I might fall in love and its like Im living in Groundhog Day meets 50 First Dates. If you think about it, if Im going off the movie then I want to find the right woman, and have enough cash the "day after" when the spell ends. How long? Id say 5 years should be adequate.

If I had 100 years?! Id learn Kung-Fu, Tai-Chi, wrestling, race car driving, boat racing, flying, parachuting, read anything that could help me, and I still would never see a John Cusack movie.