Interstate 60

→ in
Tools    

Has anyone other than me and my girlfriend seen this direct to dvd gem? It won many DVDX awards, and deservedly so. It was written and directed by Bob Gale who is the creator of the Back To The Future trilogy. It stars James Marsden, Gary Oldman, Amy Smart, Christopher Lloyd and Chris Cooper. An excellent cast for a movie with such a small budget. Most of the appearances were done for the marvelous script and a personal relationship to Bob Gale rather than money. Michael J. Fox even has a small stint in the movie. Gary Oldman and Chris Cooper both did stunning jobs as always. If you haven't seen this movie, I would highly recommend at least renting it. Also, if you liked the Back To The Future movies, then you will most certainly enjoy this one. Very entertaining and unique. I feel really bad for Bob Gale that this movie didn't get picked up by a major company to allow him a bigger budget, more time, and most importantly theatrical release and exposure. If you watch the extras you will feel his pain. If anyone else has seen this great sleeper hit, please share your thoughts and experiences here. Thanx!

Account terminated on request
Has anyone other than me and my girlfriend seen this direct to dvd gem? It won many DVDX awards, and deservedly so. It was written and directed by Bob Gale who is the creator of the Back To The Future trilogy. It stars James Marsden, Gary Oldman, Amy Smart, Christopher Lloyd and Chris Cooper. An excellent cast for a movie with such a small budget. Most of the appearances were done for the marvelous script and a personal relationship to Bob Gale rather than money. Michael J. Fox even has a small stint in the movie. Gary Oldman and Chris Cooper both did stunning jobs as always. If you haven't seen this movie, I would highly recommend at least renting it. Also, if you liked the Back To The Future movies, then you will most certainly enjoy this one. Very entertaining and unique. I feel really bad for Bob Gale that this movie didn't get picked up by a major company to allow him a bigger budget, more time, and most importantly theatrical release and exposure. If you watch the extras you will feel his pain. If anyone else has seen this great sleeper hit, please share your thoughts and experiences here. Thanx!
That wonderful movie is truly part of a very small alumni club. Empowering or something. I'm not quite sure.

The only pattern that I can identify with it is that it's perhaps like a modern day The Wizard of Oz.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.