What is Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, when I saw this thread pop up I was all "who still cares about making zombie plans in 2018" before seeing that it was merely bumped. There is something about the whole question that just feels distinctly late-2000s/early-2010s so talking about it in the late-2010s seems off somehow.

Yeah, when I saw this thread pop up I was all "who still cares about making zombie plans in 2018" before seeing that it was merely bumped. There is something about the whole question that just feels distinctly late-2000s/early-2010s so talking about it in the late-2010s seems off somehow.

Do I detect some Pepe le pew? How about the ten minute discussion of menopause that followed a discussion about a roast at the white house. I can see why you think that the zombie apocalypse is dated. Iroquois. But also not dated. I don't think that building fortifications or moats or walls is going to be the answer. Or going on an island where there always seems to be one on the island. My very first uber says Martha Stewart. What is the zombie apocalypse?
I think this is still relevant seeing as how we don't really have a consensus what a zombie is. Not just a bull in a field, says Damon Berry. Well I don't think it is bull to bump a thread. Abovetheclouds says that a zombie can't even rip your clothing let alone take you apart. But we already said that "these" zombies are super natural beings. Maybe Romero is on to something. He could be. Romero could be the secret genius of all time or from our time. He is giving us a textbook on something, and the best word he can come up with is zombie. Why is Benjamin Storrow talking about whale oil? This might be the end, says Lee Carter. Why such scary and cryptic talk? And always the occult. Well Dagan, says Ted Oakley. And Steve Quayle on the radio talking about Egyptian boats in the Grand Canyon. Just fill us with distraction. Unless the Egyptians were in the Grand Canyon trying to escape from a zombie. There is a whole chapter of our lives that we are missing says Neil Degrasse Tyson.

What would not be dated? Talking about Uber in 2018?
Maybe we should be talking about building a moat to save us from the webbed handed beings. Whale oil and biomass, says Benjamin Storrow. I don't think it matters what the dummies say. Not when the police are armed and they are claiming that they are Christian so they can enforce infraguard 13. Kevin McCarthy is calling it the green wave. What is this Red Dawn? Or the zombies. I am sick of hearing words like broken from idiots like Kevin McCarthy. Yeah we know it's broken. He is broke. And broke. Apparently all of the ketchup packets don't make a difference when shooting a zombie because they don't really have red blood. I guess they are all blooded out. But they can still be pretty scary — for corpses. The lines are blurred. I guess if you don't want to go the God route with Romero. Then you have to go with the scientific. And then it's absurd. Something that can walk around (even run) that has enough motor function to kill. Can they do a white house roast. Seems to constantly want to do that. And requires no nourishment. Doesn't drink water. Doesn't eat unless it lands a kill. But supposedly the zombies don't even get nourishment from eating their kills. I feel zombie apocalypse preparation is relevant. Or a ghoul apocalypse. Or a golem apocalypse. Update it for the monster we are dealing with. And I wouldn't use the term monster too loosely.
Not ripping your clothes like the Messel Bats Abovetheclouds? You disagree that Gerhard Storch says that Messel Bats were rulers of the night? Or is Gerhard Storch a zombie? Brains!!