Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Tools    

No one's saying RT is powerful, though it may hold influence over movie goers, how much influence? who can say.
Apparently quite a bit. My roommate and a close friend of mine look at RT before going to a movie or watch a series, I think that takes the fun out of discovery. Maybe that's just my way of thought.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Well I watched it last night, I'll try not to bang on too much cause its not cool to discuss movies on a movie discussion forum, who knew.

It's all the things I've read, a 4 hour movie crammed into 2hr 15 mins, particularly jarring when Lando shows up 10 mins after going for help with literally every ship in the Galaxy. Just non stop, what's missing is a 10 second scene of them getting to their destination, or Vader slowly walking off the bridge with everyone on edge.

The Emperor vs Rey was laughable, he can throw them around like rag dolls but has to get beaten by his own lightning (again).

The greatest sin is nullifying the OT, Vader sacrifice pointless, ROTJ ending x 2, I guess until the Emperor comes back to life again.

The best scene with Rey vs tie fighter is spoiled by Chewies death fake out, would have been better if they killed him and C3PO later, it's unlikely we'll return to these characters anyway.

Its a giant apology for TFA and TLJ, I did chuckle when Luke catches the saber and says something like "such an object should be treated with more respect", which translated means "**** you Rian".

They weren't helped by Carrie Fisher dying a year before TLJ came out but again that could have been sorted by one minor alteration of TLJ, having Luke survive.

The whole trilogy is just a result of extraordinary incompetence behind bd the camera and I kept finding myself sad that they didn't take their time and make a good job of it.

So thanks Disney for ****ing over my childhood, great job, congratulations. To end up with no children of Han, Leia or Luke, only an adoptive Palpatine is an insult. I can only think JJ intended Rey to be Lukes daughter and came back to his original thought.

Its scraped its way to a Billion, but probably won't catch Rogue One, so makes only 50% of TFA total, which some say is a unique trait to Star Wars anyway, but really is the punishment for producing ****e, just like the Prequels.

Well I watched it last night, I'll try not to bang on too much cause its not cool to discuss movies on a movie discussion forum, who knew.

It's all the things I've read, a 4 hour movie crammed into 2hr 15 mins, particularly jarring when Lando shows up 10 mins after going for help with literally every ship in the Galaxy. Just non stop, what's missing is a 10 second scene of them getting to their destination, or Vader slowly walking off the bridge with everyone on edge.

The Emperor vs Rey was laughable, he can throw them around like rag dolls but has to get beaten by his own lightning (again).

The greatest sin is nullifying the OT, Vader sacrifice pointless, ROTJ ending x 2, I guess until the Emperor comes back to life again.

The best scene with Rey vs tie fighter is spoiled by Chewies death fake out, would have been better if they killed him and C3PO later, it's unlikely we'll return to these characters anyway.

Its a giant apology for TFA and TLJ, I did chuckle when Luke catches the saber and says something like "such an object should be treated with more respect", which translated means "**** you Rian".

They weren't helped by Carrie Fisher dying a year before TLJ came out but again that could have been sorted by one minor alteration of TLJ, having Luke survive.

The whole trilogy is just a result of extraordinary incompetence behind bd the camera and I kept finding myself sad that they didn't take their time and make a good job of it.

So thanks Disney for ****ing over my childhood, great job, congratulations. To end up with no children of Han, Leia or Luke, only an adoptive Palpatine is an insult. I can only think JJ intended Rey to be Lukes daughter and came back to his original thought.

Its scraped its way to a Billion, but probably won't catch Rogue One, so makes only 50% of TFA total, which some say is a unique trait to Star Wars anyway, but really is the punishment for producing ****e, just like the Prequels.
i did say before that Disney has wrecked my dream of a perfect trilogy.... still haven t seen the last one, but from the looks of it i ll wait until it is on bluray

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
i did say before that Disney has wrecked my dream of a perfect trilogy.... still haven t seen the last one, but from the looks of it i ll wait until it is on bluray
I saw it free via an online torrent file. I wouldn't pay for that garbage. This whole trilogy was a disaster.

Chances are your copy was lousey and so you rip off the movie making buisness by stealing movies and tv from files that likely have viruses

Ok I've sat and watched this for the second time...

It wasn't great the first time but boy oh boy it really hasn't aged well.

I've been posting Blart stuff and surfing Facebook while it was on.
Genuinely didn't realise I'd picked the laptop up mid-movie to look at Facebook for an hour.

Sigh.

Nothing can be more fun than watching Star War with 10 years old kid.