Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

are you trying to tell me Britney will never be president?
I mean - Slutsville is always holding elections, so maybe there.

If TUS were to play he should just go ahead and play Heisenberg. Even when he was supposed to be The Riddler I was always picturing Heisenberg.

I like it better, what do you think? You're the avatar expert.
I wouldn't offer it if I didn't like it.

If TUS were to play he should just go ahead and play Heisenberg. Even when he was supposed to be The Riddler I was always picturing Heisenberg.
He should be J.F.K. just so we could go ahead and assassinate him already.

After lengthy negotiations the MonnoM camp has announced theyre remaining in the game, but not role playing.

Which means he must be playing to win. Hmmmm.

President Nixon, what do you think about wearing a Nixon Mask for an avatar? I dunno, I like the goofiness of it.
I'll try it out!

After lengthy negotiations the MonnoM camp has announced theyre remaining in the game, but not role playing.

That's such a waste. People have to roleplay. And they need to be someone political.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
MOFO'S POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT - CICI STEIN

Hello y'all! It's the presidential candidate that none of y'all are voting for is the dark horse for the White House. In order to appear more real and down with the malicious meat eaters voters, MoFo Media hired me to commentate on this game that'll leave you friendless, sexless, and without a chance of ever gaining office again. Which is a good thing for me.

But tensions are already being riled up, with George Sexy issuing a statement against a candidate that may not even exist. With this level of animosity before the game has even commenced, I'm betting the funds of my presidential campaign (2 dollars and 75 cents) on several players announcing war with the likes of Switzerland and/or Andorra less than 24 hours in.

However, it is important to note that not all of the candidates have yet been announced. But since I showed up before these people, and I'm not even taking part, I'll be requesting my own private dressing room. I noticed that Hillary has a private one, just like with her e-mails, so I should as well!!

Moving on, I would go through each and every one of the contestants so far, but they're only paying me minimum wage so they can go **** themselves.

I'll be keeping y'all posted on the news when, and if, we receive it.

I'm glad we came to an agreement on this matter, it was a grueling trial but I'm here now. You belong in politics, good sir.