Survivor VI

Tools    

Games where members enter, normally team based to begin but become individual. The objective is to be crowned champion. Normally a series of rounds where people are eliminated, normally based on voting. Normally strategic teams are formed, "alliances", but as you get further on there's lots of manoeuvring and backstabbing between friends as people try and win. If you search "Survivor" you'll be able to check out previous threads, 4 I recommend looking at.

Btw: Noticed I made a mess of the title as soon as I posted, if someone could change that, please.

"Survivor" you'll be able to check out previous threads, 4 I recommend looking at.
5 would be a better choice it has a more handsome champion .

Btw: Noticed I made a mess of the title as soon as I posted, if someone could change that, please.
. FIrst thing i thought was someone needs to learn their roman numerals.

You start with 2 teams, and which team loses has to vote out their own member. Eventually it whittles down to where the 2 teams merge, and then challenges are individual where only one person is safe from being voted out.

Trust me, that sounds so simple, but this game ends up becoming sometimes the most intense dramafast, moreso than anything Ive ever seen displayed on the forum.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm in IF.....

At least 8 other people join the game

AND.......

Assuming I clear my PMs enough for me to handle this and getting all those 50s MOFO lists.

Remind me of this closer to when you're thinking of starting and I'll see. I wanna hope back into this, haven't joined in awhile due to Uni but I hope I'd be able to get in on this one

Sexy Celebrity *
Nope1172
donniedarko *
rauldc14 *
seanc
Me

* conditions/variables attached

So far we have 6.

I have no idea what this is, but I've got one foot in the door.

I have no idea what this is, but I've got one foot in the door.
LOL! Sounds like a full commit to me.

7 in!

Im just kidding man. Even after the game starts people just randomly drop out, so were just trying to see who's interested enough to start one now.

Im just kidding man. Even after the game starts people just randomly drop out, so were just trying to see who's interested enough to start one now.
No, no, I'm in. I feel confident about this. For now. Just sign me up and never mention it again before I change my mind and chicken out. I will need the rules, a layout or something explaining what I got myself into, though.

Seriously, there's no need to tell me you're kidding. I just assume you're all kidding until I'm told otherwise.