Largest mass shooting in US history, atleast 50 dead 53 injured

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I wonder if the shooter did it out of a twisted sense of religious righteous? or if he himself was a closeted gay and deeply angry/conflicted about it?
I'm still quite shocked that a homophobic attack like this took place in the USA of all places, though. Of course it's all speculation at this point, but the fact it took place during a pride event and the attacker's own father thinks it was motivated by homophobia doesn't look good.

I wonder if the shooter did it out of a twisted sense of religious righteous? or if he himself was a closeted gay and deeply angry/conflicted about it?
Why not both?

Im guessing he was an ISIS sympathizer who had a breakdown cause he realized he was gay. What isnt a guess is this dumbasses face is gonna be plastered all over the place for awhile, and not one victim will be put to memory.

Edit in - Damn Sexy we posted that at the same time.

his religion is totally opposed to homosexuality . other religions are opposed too , but islamic countries have the harshest laws against gay people .
Right -- they take gays and throw them off buildings for being gay.

if its not about religion,thats what i would think aswell.

What isnt a guess is this dumbasses face is gonna be plastered all over the place for awhile, and not one victim will be put to memory.

THIS!

and they`ll give him some kind of halfassed nickname like the Gay Pride Killer.

and they`ll give him some kind of halfassed nickname like the Gay Pride Killer.
If he's ISIS and gay, they'll have to call him the ISISSY.

Im guessing he was an ISIS sympathizer who had a breakdown cause he realized he was gay. What isnt a guess is this dumbasses face is gonna be plastered all over the place for awhile, and not one victim will be put to memory.

Edit in - Damn Sexy we posted that at the same time.
And you just nailed one of my biggest issues with the media.

so nice of you people to be trying to find non religious explanations to this act--like conflicted gay etc . so liberal....

tell you what--i am proud of ya all

I put his pictures up in case people hadn't seen them -- and to shame him. I'm kinda tired of people going, "DON'T SHOW HIS PICTURE!" I believe in showing everything.

I put his pictures up in case people hadn't seen them -- and to shame him. I'm kinda tired of people going, "DON'T SHOW HIS PICTURE!" I believe in showing everything.
That is not the issue. We give more airtime to the shooters and not the victims. My issue is not with you Sexy. It is with the mainstream media.

Gotta keep that green rolling in, GS. What would you rather? News or something?

so nice of you people to be trying to find non religious explanations to this act--like conflicted gay etc . so liberal....

So am I. I'd have this happen everyday if we could keep living this way.

So am I. I'd have this happen everyday if we could keep living this way.
Oh, yes. Let's just have a shooting/terrorist attack everyday.

I'm not dismissing the fact that the shooter most likely was motivated by Jihadist ISIS terror attacks.

But it's odd he choose a gay bar. I haven't heard of gays being targeted by Islamic extremest before.

So it would seem his choice was a personal choice based on some demented anger issues about gays.

I am not at all surprised that he attacked a gay club.

Not at all surprised.

I've been expecting this kind of thing to happen. And I will direly predict that more of this is going to happen if Hillary Clinton gets elected. It's already been horrendous all during President Barack Obama's term.

These people are religious extremists. They don't like gay people. They don't like how accepting we've been of gay and transgender people in America. We're pissing them off and they're showing us how much they don't like it through acts like what happened last night in Orlando, Florida.

I'm not dismissing the fact that the shooter most likely was motivated by Jihadist ISIS terror attacks. A copy cat attack.

But it's odd he choose a gay bar. I haven't heard of gays being targeted by Islamic Extremest before.

So it would seem his choice was a personal choice based on some demented anger issues about gays.
Gays are targeted and executed in the middle east. Several countries in the middle east have the death penalty for homosexuality.