Hello101's 200 Favorite Movies

→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Cape Fear is another movie that made my list so nice pick. It truly is a terrifying and chilling movie.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I reckon you'll like Mean Girls, a lot. I can see how one could become annoyed with Cape Fear, after all it's a very in-your-face film.

Some Great movies you got there

You have some good films there Hello101... A Clockwork Orange is tied for my #1 English speaking film against The Wicker Man (1973)

Many on your list I have seen...

175. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

I was in an up and down phase with Anchorman but I've finally settled on it being a fantastic comedy, and by far Apatow's best. I've yet to watch the second.

174. Con Air (1997)

Nicholas Cage's accent would be a negative in any other film but it just adds to the ludicrous nature of Con Air and ultimately, adds to the fun. Its cult following is well deserved.

173. Chicken Run (2000)

Just like Anchorman, at times I didn't like Chicken Run, so much so that I completely left it off my animation list. I watched it again recently and realized my wrongs; it's witty, adorable and exciting.

I've never been interested in seeing Anchorman. Con Air I was really excited to see and did so when it came out. Nope. Didn't like it at all. I really should appeal to me, and it did, but it didn't work for me. I don't know if I've seen all of Chicken Run or not. I don't care for it or about it, which might be why I'm so unsure if I've caught it all or not.

172. The Departed (2006)

A second-tier Scorsese but still as exhilarating and fun as his other films. Probably better than the original as well.

171. Team America ((2004)

Hellishly funny, Trey and Parker hit home with something that doesn't look a thing like South Park but who's humor is identical.

Not big on Will Ferrell comedies but Anchorman was pretty funny.

I remember seeing Chicken Run in theater when it first came out but barely remember it. Team America is another I saw in theater, that one had its funny moments.

The Departed is great!

Loved Team American: World Police. That film cracked me up numerous times and I've seen it a few, too. The Departed was decent, but I wasn't sold on it and particularly Jack's performance. Just another angry Jack role. I like Gun Crazy, but I prefer this version.

I love The Departed, Cape Fear, Con-Air, and most of all A Clockwork Orange.

I really enjoyed Prometheus but felt unfulfilled afterwards.

I like Anchorman, Gun Crazy, and Team America.

I only saw half of Milk, can't remember why.

I want to see 127 Hours, Mean Girls, and Chicken Run.