shelley duvall

Tools    

That's still utterly fantastic though!

Next thing we know, Gb will have been second choice to play Newt in Aliens
Or the alien queen.

Reposting this, in case Topsy misses it:

It makes sense. You could tell me what doesn't make sense, rather than put together a two sentence response that i also have to work to make sense of?

It makes sense. You could tell me what doesn't make sense, rather than put together a two sentence response that i also have to work to make sense of?
yes cos it doesnt make sense

The woman definitely has some talent, but her career has been kind of hit and miss...she's shrill but effective in The Shining and I agree with another poster who said 3 Women was her best performance and I think she was the best thing about Popeye...Duvall as Olive Oyl was a perfect marriage of actress and character.
Also this is definitely my favourite 'i don't have a clue what is going on' Gideon post

I cannot imagine you as the geek from The Breakfast Club.
He tried picking up my wife at a club in Boston but she shot him down. This was after the Johnny Be Good days after he grew up a little. He ended up settling for her girlfriend. Whenever she goes out with her these days, I bombard her phone with Anthony Michael Hall gifs.

Your wife's friend had sex (dated? MARRIED?) with Anthony Michael Hall?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
How many celebrities have you encountered, Cricket? o.O
I'm not surprised she turned him down though... I'd even pick Judd Nelson over him and he's meant to be a complete arsehole.

I did ask you to tell me what you meant twice and you responded like a struggling child, so i think telling you to not talk to me was probably the mature move yeah.

How many celebrities have you encountered, Cricket? o.O
I'm not surprised she turned him down though... I'd even pick Judd Nelson over him and he's meant to be a complete arsehole.
Well those aren't even me. The only encounters I had were bumping into Kate Hudson (adorable) when filming Bride Wars, and a few Boston athletes. Oh and I saw Bill Cosby and Anderson Cooper. That's about it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I can't stand "Dr." Phil - probably the highest paid doctor. I can't stand "Judge" Judy either, also the highest paid. It's only natural Donald Trump become President. Everything is a big farce, until you realize it's your life - and in this case Shelley Duvall. I read about it, DVR'd the episode, but then saw her for the first time in that video. Oh man. What the hell happened to her?

Going off on another tangent - Megyn Kelly has been talking about Dr. Phil recently as she incessantly touts her new book.
She's basically attributing her life-saving revelations to advice given by Dr. Phil.

Strange bedfellows - I associate Megyn Kelly with conservatives (since she works for FOX) and Dr. Phil with liberals (since... well, I don't want to say anything insulting).