The Job Hunt Trailer (My Short Film)

Tools    

Think its a Canon 500D but not sure really, it's my friends, he shot and edited it.
Your brothers coming off really well. His acting definitely feels organic and makes it feel look like a documentary

British-type-of-humor is just awesome. Best humor outside of my own country's. I think no matter how professional this turns out, it looks to be dry, quirky and light on its toes. I love it.

Can't wait to see it, Daniel.

Because it's a short film, I'll release it online with the objective of getting it seen by as many people as possible, I think that's the best plan for it. I have plans for some follow up stuff and future projects that I want to get working on too, got a few ideas I'm thinking of at the moment.

Glad you appreciate the British humour, MM, I don't expect it to appeal to everyone perfectly, as some parts I feel maybe it'll be a little too dry, or too focussed towards my own tastes, but having showed people bits and bobs, and from the reaction of the trailer/teaser it seems that people seem to be enjoying at least parts of it