Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Only 6 ballots so far, but I like the #1

The trick is not minding
Meanwhile, I started to trim mine down. Goodbye, Tarantino. You don’t need my help.
*sigh*. Sorry Burton. Sweeney Todd and Big Fish get removed.
Although I may reconsider them.
😑

*sigh*. Sorry Burton. Sweeney Todd and Big Fish get removed.
Although I may reconsider them.
😑
Nah you don't want to do that. They're gone. Stop living in the past.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm not that huge on anime, but I might write some of these down.
As far as anime shows, have you ever watched Cowboy Bebop?

/obligatory

To anybody that's about to vote, remember to check the first post for instructions and clarifications. If anybody has any questions about how the ballot works, eligibility of a certain film, or anything else, feel free to reply here or send me a DM. Thanks to all!

To anybody that's about to vote, remember to check the first post for instructions and clarifications. If anybody has any questions about how the ballot works, eligibility of a certain film, or anything else, feel free to reply here or send me a DM. Thanks to all for being as much like Chypmunk as you possibly can.
Oooooooh, is there a prize for the person that completes that final sentence correctly?

Oooooooh, is there a prize for the person that completes that final sentence correctly?
As long as you submit your ballot in time, yeah, we should all try to be like Chypmunk

Quick micro-poll:

The New World VS Apocalypto ?
Haven't seen The New World yet, but I like Apocalypto a lot.

We have 8 ballots so far. I'm pretty sure there will be a deluge of them as the deadline approaches, but this is just to remind you that you can send them any time you can.

The trick is not minding
We have 8 ballots so far. I'm pretty sure there will be a deluge of them as the deadline approaches, but this is just to remind you that you can send them any time you can.

Mine will be by the end of next month. There’s a few films I plan on watching soon, such as the previously mentioned Mr Lazarescu and Polytechnique from Villeneuve as well as Control if I have time to squeeze it in.