Best End Credit Song

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Out of all the movies you've seen, which one do you think has the coolest song playing over the end credits?

"Sympathy For The Devil" by Guns-N-Roses from Interview With The Vampire
"This is Jack Burton in the Pork-Chop Express, and I'm talking to whoever's listening out there.... Like I told my last wife, I says Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

- Kurt Russell, Big Trouble In Little China

I must become Caligari..!
Where Is My Mind - The Pixies Fight Club
Viva Las Vegas - The Dead Kennedys Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

One that comes to mind is the song by Rage Against the Machine at the end of The Matrix, I just like how they mixed it into the final part of Neo flying off.

I must become Caligari..!
Wake Up is its name, That movie has a good sound track (Bar the bad Dance Music), Pitty Its such a bad movie.

Donovan's "Season of the Witch" at the end of To Die For (1995 - Gus van Sant).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
One that comes to mind is the song by Rage Against the Machine at the end of The Matrix, I just like how they mixed it into the final part of Neo flying off.
Yeah, I like how Wake Up was used when Neo woke up, and Calm Like a Bomb was used when the hovercraft was bombed. And by "Rage Against the Machine" no less... I say conspiracy...

I can't think of anything at the moment though.

Only for the weak
"Paint It Black" at the end of Full Metal Jacket

or

"Layla" at the end of Goodfellas

It is the best end credit song that I had ever heard. Listerning to it, the beautiful voice of Celine and Clive, I would rather stay in the theator forever...

darn, holden beat me to it. i was just listening to "we'll meet again" and thinking how great it was when kubrick used it in that movie.

last night i was watching repo man, which has an original theme by iggy pop playing during the ending credits.

one that i always found jarring and memorable was george harrison's "dream away" at the end of 'time bandits' [1981]. just seemed kind of weird and cartoonish.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I thought the Tom-Jones-and-the-animals end to Mars Attacks with "It's not unusual" was the best bit of the film [fun as it was in it's pastel pastiche kind of way]

Philadelphia Underdog
I would have to say "You Could Be Mine" by Guns 'n Roses, about halfway into the ending credits of Terminator 2: Judgement Day

hell, i liked the song sung by nickelback's lead singer at the end of spiderman.

Kill Bills end credits "the lonely shepherd" i think, i thought it was a beautiful song when i heard it

My vote is tied for:

The Pixies - "Where is my mind?" - Fight Club
The Rolling Stones - "Paint it black" - Full Metal Jacket