Sooo...I'm Transgender!!

Tools    

Hey Mofos,

I figure it's time I bring you all into the fold: I identify as transgender. It was about a year and a half ago that I finally admitted it to myself, and it wasn't until now that I finally became comfortable with telling people.

I'm an open book so—if you want—feel free to ask any question. I will keep you all informed on my transition in this thread.

Cheers!!
I saw a bit of Dressed to Kill the other day which was very thought-provoking. Michael Caine's character is watching an interview with a transgender woman who is being asked about the experience of being a man and having had children in a heterosexual relationship. The woman answers something like "I've always been for heterosexual relationships" and it threw me a little bit and brought up more questions than it answered, particularly about her sexuality and how smooth the transition seemed for her.

Please go thru years of therapy before deciding to get your ....yknow, cut off. All kidding aside there are plenty of stories how people had a full sex change operation, then years later were of a completely different mindset, and then become suicidally depressed.

You ready? You look ready.
Hey, Matt, I hope you're doing well. Didn't you first bring this up in the shoutbox?
Maybe. Probably. Most likely.

I got my ears pierced earlier tonight.

@Miss Vicky: Feel free to make that decision yourself: I won't mind either way.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bill.png
Views:	653
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	28606  

Please go thru years of therapy before deciding to get your ....yknow, cut off. All kidding aside there are plenty of stories how people had a full sex change operation, then years later were of a completely different mindset, and then become suicidally depressed.
As far as cutting things off... I have to side with this doctor's professional advice:

This got me thinking about my own "pennis" and I decided I'm just going to keep on it!

I don't know many people on here yet, but thanks for being the true you, my friend. I hope your transition is brought with acceptance, and kindness from everyone. Congratulations.

I don't know many people on here yet, but thanks for being the true you, my friend. I hope your transition is brought with acceptance, and kindness from everyone. Congratulations.
Yeah I'm glad everyone is being cool so far.

Let the night air cool you off
Hey MoFos

I figure it's time I bring you all into the fold: I identify as heterosexual male. It was about twenty and a half ago that I finally admitted it to myself, and it wasn't until now that I finally became comfortable with telling people.

I'm an open book so—if you want—feel free to ask any question.

Cheers!
I hope people treat you with the respect you deserve as you come out to everyone about this important stage in your life.

I've been trying to give myself a similar haircut - except symmetrically shaved on both sides - kind of like a quasi-marine / quasi-mohawk cut, but with a stylish center!

We haven't really talked that much on the forum but I'm really glad you found who you really are and like everyone else I wish you the best of lucks! If youa re ok with questions, may I ask when did you first notice you were transgender?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
So glad to hear you are a real person. I just thought you were a shoutbox bot .

Congrats for being trOO to yourself!

Did you get psychiatric approval for this though? I think that psychiatrists have to test you and approve you for transition or something (at least that was my impression in the cases of transgenders in my country).

You ready? You look ready.
I've been trying to give myself a similar haircut - except symmetrically shaved on both sides - kind of like a quasi-marine / quasi-mohawk cut, but with a stylish center!
You mean, kinda like THIS haircut? You can't see it but the left side was trimmed to the same length as the right and back.

We haven't really talked that much on the forum but I'm really glad you found who you really are and like everyone else I wish you the best of lucks! If youa re ok with questions, may I ask when did you first notice you were transgender?
I noticed when attending some grad classes at an all-girls school. I ended up getting my navel pierced around that time and that's when I knew for sure.

Congrats for being trOO to yourself!

Did you get psychiatric approval for this though? I think that psychiatrists have to test you and approve you for transition or something (at least that was my impression in the cases of transgenders in my country).
Thanks for the support and concern. I've been in therapy for over a year now.

Stop trying to steal my thunder. I'm still the first transgender MoFo.

I ended up getting my navel pierced around that time and that's when I knew for sure.
I knew there was a reason it struck me as odd for a guy to have that done. I remember saying as much back then, too.