Fat MoFos

Tools    

Fat MoFos

I wanna know everything there is to know about being fat.

I wanna hear your stories about being a fat person.

I wanna know what was the worst thing anyone ever said to you
about being fat.

If you are a fat/overweight MoFo, this thread is for you and for your words.

If you USED TO BE FAT, this thread is also for you.

I'm being serious here -- let's hear about what it's like to be fat.
This is intended to be a supportive, open minded thread.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fat Man.jpg
Views:	9186
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	25827   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fat Woman.jpg
Views:	7878
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	25828  

I have a friend stand across the room and hold their arms up like a NFL upright/goal.....I then place a quarter in my potbelly, fold it inward with my fat, and shoot that quarter thru the air thru the two uprights - SCORE!!!

I have a potbelly!
Has your potbelly affected your life at all? Do you ever get any upsetting comments about it? Do people ever tell you you're fat and that you need to lose weight?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I was 300+lbs for a long time, and I was displeased with how much weight I had gained, and knew I had to do something because my health was deteriorating and I was starting to have mobility issues. And so I picked up weights, hit the treadmill and asked my doctor for dieting and health advice and I am now around 260, which is a weight that suits my frame and height. I still have a bit of a beer gut from too much beer and hot wings, but I love that stuff too much to give it up entirely. I just watch my sugar intake mainly, soda was a huge problem for me and after I quit drinking it the weight started to come off even quicker, and I felt a lot better too. The fact that I didn't feel sick or bogged down anymore after I cut my sugar intake, that made a huge difference. Weight problems run in my family, and I'm lucky as far as that goes because mine was not from a medical issue but being lazy and not eating right.

Has your potbelly affected your life at all? Do you ever get any upsetting comments about it? Do people ever tell you you're fat and that you need to lose weight?
When I was younger. I dont stress it now, and whats funny......after I stopped caring about having one, then I was able to lose it on occasion more easily. Go figure.

What I have around my waist now can be eliminated by just eating healthy for a couple weeks.

I was 300+lbs for a long time, and I was displeased with how much weight I had gained, and knew I had to do something because my health was deteriorating and I was starting to have mobility issues. And so I picked up weights, hit the treadmill and asked my doctor for dieting and health advice and I am now around 260, which is a weight that suits my frame and height. I still have a bit of a beer gut from too much beer and hot wings, but I love that stuff too much to give it up entirely. I just watch my sugar intake mainly, soda was a huge problem for me and after I quit drinking it the weight started to come off even quicker, and I felt a lot better too. The fact that I didn't feel sick or bogged down anymore after I cut my sugar intake, that made a huge difference. Weight problems run in my family, and I'm lucky as far as that goes because mine was not from a medical issue but being lazy and not eating right.

Dude, do the diet sodas. I know they taste like ass I know, but trust me, after a week or two of drinking Diet Coke I never went back to the regular. It tastes too heavy now, and I actually like Diet Coke.

Dude, do the diet sodas. I know they taste like ass I know, but trust me, after a week or two of drinking Diet Coke I never went back to the regular. It tastes too heavy now, and I actually like Diet Coke.
I actually will have a diet coke or something with pizza, but I can't drink some of it, some of it is a slap in the face to tasty things. So now I try and drink as much water as humanly possible. And yeah dude I know, I had a regular coke at a friend a few days ago, I didn't remember it ever being so thick and full of syrup, it was weird drinking it.

I'm crazy about diet soda now. I buy it all the time. There was a time where I hated diet soda and didn't think I could ever get to a stage where I would want it. Not anymore. Weirdly, I've somehow managed to pick it up as a habit. Every now and then I have a regular soda, and I feel bad about it. And I HAVE lost weight because of these diet drinks. They say diet drinks are bad for you, though. But oh well. I used to drink them all the time as a kid.

I'm crazy about diet soda now. I buy it all the time. There was a time where I hated diet soda and didn't think I could ever get to a stage where I would want it. Not anymore. Weirdly, I've somehow managed to pick it up as a habit. Every now and then I have a regular soda, and I feel bad about it. And I HAVE lost weight because of these diet drinks. They say diet drinks are bad for you, though. But oh well. I used to drink them all the time as a kid.
Isn't that only the ones with Aspartame in them or whatever? I was always under the impression that diet was fine, but the whole "Coke Zero" thing was bad for you.

And yeah dude I know, I had a regular coke at a friend a few days ago, I didn't remember it ever being so thick and full of syrup, it was weird drinking it.
The high fructose corn syrup in regular sodas turns straight to fat. That's something I heard and I believe it. Your body doesn't know what to do with it. When your body doesn't know what to do with something you put in it, it converts it to fat. You either make fat or you make energy. Diet sodas don't have the high fructose corn syrup.

I actually will have a diet coke or something with pizza, but I can't drink some of it, some of it is a slap in the face to tasty things. So now I try and drink as much water as humanly possible. And yeah dude I know, I had a regular coke at a friend a few days ago, I didn't remember it ever being so thick and full of syrup, it was weird drinking it.
True story about Classic Coke - My granddad had to work on his lawnmower, but couldnt get the hood off due to a rusted screw. He poured some coca cola on that screw and came back the next day, and it came right off.

Also your car battery. If your battery seems to have gone out, check under the hood to see if its got gook and residue over the cable attachments. If it does, pour some Coke on it and itll clear it right up, and your car will start. I did that for a coworker.

It's the g*ddamn motherf*cking worst and I f*cking hate it.
Yes it is, and the #1 reason - GIRLS! I had a terrible neurosis meeting girls because I dreaded my potbelly. Whats amazing is girls arent as superficial as guys, so I probably couldve done better than what my confidence allowed.

Isn't that only the ones with Aspartame in them or whatever? I was always under the impression that diet was fine, but the whole "Coke Zero" thing was bad for you.
I'm not sure. I believe Diet Pepsi makes a point of saying "no aspartame." I don't really like Coke Zero, though I like the cherry version.

Yeah I heard that too, but still drank them. Now I just drink water or coffee. Water rocks! I dont know anything truly refreshing as water when exhausted. Down here in Florida you get over the sunshine and see the heat and humidity real fast.

I have a hard time joining the "Water is the BEST thing EVER!" bandwagon. It just seems delusional.